Chapter 7

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

In the early morning (2 a.m.), a brunet was seen sneaking away.

The moon was still shining overhead and Tsuna was gazing at it silently as he sat at the edge of the cliff, a place he used for training himself.

Tap.... Tap... Tap

Tsuna didn't glance over at at his shoulder to see who it was, he just called out. After all, he was already used to this energy, "Greetings Hira-chan!"

Moonlight glinted off of the circular glasses the man wore and the crimson eyes glowed briefly. 'Hira-chan,' the white haired man gazed at Tsuna with amused eyes.

"It's good to see you recovering," he said

"Un, sorry for the trouble."

"Are you going to take them to 'Nebesa' tomorrow?"

The brunet chuckled, "Un! I'm looking forward to their surprise. Besides, being around them will help me recover faster. Their flames can have that effect on me."

Kawahira looked amused before the expression morphed into sympathy and worried. Noticing the slight change in the other's flame energy, Tsuna turned around his head to look at Kawahira in the eyes.

Understanding the reason for the subtle shift, he cracked a small grin and motioned him to sit down.

Sighing, Kawahira sat down next to Tsuna. "I'm sorry," he mumbled softly. "I'm sorry for that..."

The white haired man stifled a gasp when he felt a foreign touch. He was still not used to people touching him even if it had been years since he had met the tactile brunet.

Looking over he saw the brunet hugging him. "It's fine. I know I was rash but it was for the best.... Besides, we still have time; they don't know about it yet."

"But--"

"If they truly believe in me then they'll understand..."

(When they learned about it, everyone was mad but mostly worried. It wasn't normal and they didn't know how it would affect everything but they would persevere; just like always.)

Knowing that the brunet won't accept another string of apologies, he sighed. "...They'll regain them tomorrow, right?"

He felt a faint nod from the brunet, who had yet to remove himself from the white haired man.

"So, the plan will be put to motion soon, huh?"

"Yes! I can't wait for the drama!"

SIGH~

"You are turning out to be exactly like the Sun Arcobaleno."

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

--------------------------

Sawada Tsunayoshi was an enigma; someone that no-one seemed to understand.

While in front of everyone, he acted like a 'dame,' once his brother left and was in the presence of who he trusted, he turned graceful, smart, caring; nothing like the useless side of his.

It was as though he had created multiple personality traits to protect something or rather someone.

(In the wake of tragedy, they would realize with heavy hearts that it was to protect himself which was deeply ingrained that it became hard for the brunet to just let go.)