Chapter 2

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does. I just own this story.

--------------------------

Tsuna woke up at 5 a.m. as usual and started to change to his running clothes. 'Just because Reborn is here, I can't stop my training.'

(Inwardly, he knew that this was just a petty way to get back at Ienari because there is no way that Reborn wouldn't increase Ienari's training)

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice anyone staring at him with curious eyes until a bullet whizzed past him. Despite that, he wasn't startled easily. His parallel self memories showed that this was a normal occurrence and so, he calmly turned around to come face-to-face to Reborn who was sporting a dissatisfied look on his face.

(He would never tell Reborn but he was enjoying playing around with Reborn, the self-claimed know it all.)

"Nothing, huh," the baby muttered, eyeing Tsuna in a way that looked like he was planning something. 'No wait, he is planning something. This is Reborn we are talking about.'

In lieu of that, he merely smiled and he knew he had successfully annoyed the hitman if the twitch of his eyebrows was anything to go by. In retaliation, the baby fired three more bullets in his direction, barely missing him, and snorted.

"I'll get you to talk soon," he said while Tsuna slumped in a mixture of relief and dread.

'Great, just what I needed! A demon-in-disguise Reborn trying to get me to make a sound!'

(Reborn would in the future look back and understand just why he was so bothered by Tsuna not talking. They had a strong bond - something that carried over to different universes.)

"By the way Tsuna, why are you awake? It's still 5 am."

Tsuna tilted his head to the side, *It's time for my morning run.*

"Morning run?" Tsuna nodded at the question and was Reborn imagining it or was there a suspicious looking glint in his eyes that looked vaguely familiar to him.

*Can I leave now?*

The baby could only nod in surprise. He didn't expect Tsuna to do a morning run so early in the morning since it did say that Tsuna was no-good in everything. But well, it looked like his early observation of hiding his true strength was true.

He was also disappointed that he couldn't try out waking the weakling (Is he really though?) up Vongola style. Oh well, at least he could still do it to the other twin.

But still...

"Who are you Sawada Tsunayoshi?" he asked the now empty room

(Reborn also idly noticed that Tsuna's room was surprisingly clean.There was white curtains and light orange walls. The whole room was color coordinated as even the bed had white pillows along with darker orange blankets. There was a desk near the window with school books neatly stored away was to the left of the room, and a brown closet to Reborn's right.

What disturbed Reborn, however, was that there was nothing else. No story books, no toys, nothing. The only other thing was a sketchbook lying on the desk. But nothing else. Nothing else indicating that Tsuna was acknowledged.)

--------------------------

As Tsuna started his morning run, he remembered the first time his parallel self went through this. He had been on the verge of death by the time they had it finished. But well, he couldn't deny that it produced results....