Chapter 9

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------

'Finally, I get to go home! It's been a while since I've seen my son and wife,' A blonde thought as he skipped towards his house. He couldn't wait to see them, especially his son.

Everyday, Nana informed him of how his son was growing up to be just like him. And he couldn't hold his joy any longer. He really wanted to meet them - it's been what? 7 years?

Oh well. Nana and Ienari would forgive him.

Honestly, he was thankful to Nono for giving him some days off. It'd be only for 3 days but he would definitely make the best of the time he had.

'Ah, my sweet Nana, how I miss your cooking! And my dear child!' he thought with a goofy grin on his face.

'Speaking of child... That trash will be there as well,' there was a notable frown on his face before it turned into a smirk. 'Meh, it'll be fine! I'll find a way to teach him his lesson. The only obstacle will be Reborn though.'

But he wouldn't have to worry about Reborn after all, he would be busy teaching his son.

'Just thinking about all that I could do to him brings a smirk to my face. That child, no monster, really doesn't deserves to stay alive.'

--------------------

Tsuna was nervous. Very very nervous and so couldn't stay still at all.

He was pacing back and forth in his room, thinking of his past encounters with his father.

(Oh god, what had he done? Just whywhywhy?)

His eyes dulled as the memories swirled into his mind when he had tried his best to forget them. To lock the nightmares away.

He started to shiver uncontrollably with tears streaming down his face.

'Thank god, Reborn is training with Ienari today.. If he saw me like this,' he thought as he tried to stifle his sobbing.

He was so engrossed in his world, he didn't notice a very familiar figure appearing from the shadows until he felt warmth. Looking up, he felt his eyes widening when he saw who it was.

(They were the only thing that was grounding him - the only thing keeping him alive right now. Yes, he would have some animosity still lingering for why didn't they notice before? Why they didn't do anything before things got too far. But, he would keep it to himself. He wouldn't let them know.)

"Hush, it'll be fine... It'll be fine... help will come, you said so yourself..."

After hearing these words, he cried a bit again before telling the figure he was alright. He needed the person to leave before anyone saw them together. It won't do anyone good.

"Be careful," the figure whispered. "Stay at Nebesa if necessary. Just... don't break, okay? Don't leave me alone... Remember we promised."

He smiled and nodded. If it was anyone that could calm him down like this, it would be this person in front of him. He gave a hug to the figure before they disappeared in the shadows.

(Later, the figure would wonder why they hadn't had done anything before? Why did they wait until now ?)

He closed his eyes and opened them once again. Only this time? They were filled with determination. 'That's right, I have a mission... I can't break... At least not yet...'