Omake II

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

On a bright, sunny morning when the trees are whistling, birds are chirping, one can certainly say that it is a very peaceful morning for the citizens of Namimori.

"REBORN! I'LL KILL YOU!"

-Or not.

Now why would anybody, so early in the morning, be yelling such threats to our dear & favourite sadistic hitman tutor?

For that my dear readers, we need to go back in time

.

.

.

[Night]

Silence.

Usually, the Sawada household is known to be the noisiest house ever in Namimori due to the exotic people living there together. Gunshots, yelling, bombs, grenade could be seen flying all over the house and no matter the time, any of those noises could be heard. So why is that it's deadly silent now?

It could be because Sawada Ienari is away for a soccer match or maybe because Sawada Nana is taking care of a friend who fell ill and thus will be staying with her? Or it's because Fuuta, and I-pin and Bianchi are currently staying at Nebesa for who knows what reason?

(They were awed when they found out that Tsuna - the kind, gentle, innocent-looking Tsuna was in charge of Nebesa - an organization made of former Yakuzas. They immediately joined said organization and Liu could only look bewilderingly at the increasing mafia recruits.)

But that makes no sense since there are other bizarre members still present in the household. Sawada Tsunayoshi with his demon-in-disguise partner, Reborn, the ever faithful and loyal puppy, Gokudera Hayato, the oblivious to the core baseball player, Yamamoto Takeshi, the snotty and the loudest/youngest member, Lambo Bovino, the pineapple family, Rokudo Mukuro and Chrome Dokuro and lastly the infamous skylark, Hibari Kyoya.

(All of them were invited for a dinner party - Reborn was looking forward to the chaos but right now...)

Why is it that Gokudera is not having a one-sided fight with Yamamoto? Why is Lambo not trying to kill Reborn? Why are Mukuro and Kyoya not fighting? Why is Chrome fidgeting a lot more than usual? Why is Reborn not trying to do anything sadistic?

Why is Sawada Tsunayoshi emanating a very dangerous aura?

Maybe that seems to be the reason why everyone is silent. Maybe the strong bloodlust emitting from the usually kind and cheerful brunet has everyone behaving.

Reborn, who is forever going to deny of even being a teensy tiny bit of scared from the brunet, decided to break the silence.

"Tsuna... is something wrong?" asked Reborn albeit hesitantly. Considering how Tsuna was mercilessly cutting the vegetables as though they were human heads was plainly... terrifying. What's more, you could definitely hear words that the brunet is muttering like murder, maid dress, grenades, reptiles, wild animals etc.

Tsuna stopped cutting vegetables and Reborn swore that he saw an imaginary light bulb appear on the brunet's head.

"Ne Reborn..." asked Tsuna. Everyone straightened further; not liking how sickeningly sweet the brunet's voice sounded.