Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"Piyali, wake up darling..." Nick called sweetly. She hummed in sleep. " please wake up my dear, we will be late otherwise."

"Ugggghhhhh, let me sleep please." she groaned and pulled blanket over her head.

"Wake up Piyali, it's 7 in the morning. Early morning there is no one at waterfall so we can get some alone time to enjoy there. We'll have so much fun......." He said with zeal.

Still no response.

"Hey....are you even listening to me?" he asked irately.

"Shhhhh stop talking please, let me sleep peacefully."

"Ok as you wish, I am leaving alone then." He spat in annoyance.

"I know you wouldn't leave me alone." She murmured still not opening her eyes. No response came after that.

Five minutes

Ten minutes

Silence prevailed in the room.

And then she opened her eyes fearfully as she couldn't sense his presence in the room.

"Nick....Nick" she called but got no response. Tears prickled in her eyes unconsciously. That's when two hands crawled from her backside and swiftly pulled her on hard chest. She let out a squeal with shock mixed with joy as it was him, his dear husband.

*****

After good fifteen minutes' walk they reached near waterfall.

"My gosh! This is incredible

"My gosh! This is incredible." Piyali was in awe seeing the beauty of waterfall "You must have come here many times na?"

"Yes, I like to take bathe in this waterfall whenever I come for stay." He answered.

Harsh sound of slapping water was the only sound they could hear in the cheerful morning silence. Nick was holding her hand securely as they slowly entered into the cool water flowing madly on the rocks from the tall green mountains.

They played in the waterfall for long time. Piyali was shrieking joyfully all the time she sees troop of small colourful fishes. Nick caught one fish and stealthily slipped in her dress, the sticky fish glided down her skin and she yelped loudly in fear. Nick laughed earning glare from her.

"Hey, I did for fun. It was poor fish, I knew it wouldn't harm you." He said containing his laughter but she wasn't going to forgive him. She started walking alone away from him. He rushed behind her; he leaned down and pulled her up in his arms and walked inside the water again.

She forgot about her anger when his eyes met hers in intense lock; his eyes fixed on her wet lips as he captured them into heart-warming kiss.

to be continued....

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘