Interview with cast

Nyx: (waves to camera) Hello, readers and welcome to your favorite part of the book. Where we interrogated- I mean, ask our cast questions. Welcome everyone.

Ethan: Hello.

Ashley: Hi.

Ivy: ...

Nyx: We shall start with Ashley. What made you go for Ethan? He's quite...arrogant? Rude?

Ashley: (scratches head and shrugs) He was the only billionaire in the area who was similar in age.

Ethan: (turns to her shocked)

Nyx: So if a different guy had been around, would you have chosen Ethan?

Ashley: Probably not.

Ethan: (opens mouth but Ashley interrupts)

Ashley: If the guy was better looking, nicer, richer then who knows. (winks at camera)

Nyx: Wow. Ethan, why didn't you like Ashley at the start? Or was it that love-hate at first sight situation?

Ethan: (stops glaring at his wife) I didn't like her at all.

Nyx: Really?

Ethan: Would you like someone who trespassed into your room, stole from you then blackmailed you?

Ashley: (raises hand) I object. I didn't blackmail him. I suggested that he made the deal with him.

Nyx: But you were going to get the paparazzi on him if he didn't agree. (smirks)

Ashley: No?

Ethan: What do you mean?

Nyx: Let's play the clip.

(Step 5: ANNOY him - scene where Ashley says "I hope he enjoys the paparazzi hounding him about getting a girl pregnant.")

Ashley: (coughs) To be fair, he called me a whore.

Ethan: Sorry.

Nyx: (grins) Now, I have a special guest. Clap for Andrew!

(Crowd boos as Andrew sits down)

Nyx: Welcome. Let's talk about your relationship with your brother. I hear that things are better now but why was there so much hate?

Andrew: He was the perfect twin.

Ethan: And he reacted by being a d*ck and placing a hit on me.

Andrew: Then my brother decided to try and kill me with his bare hands.

Ethan: But we've gotten over it.

Ashley: (gets up) Wait. You two are fine after all that? I don't understand rich people.

Nyx: I've heard worse. Some people take family to hell.

(Everyone looks at her, confused.)

Nyx: You don't want to know. Andrew, there's a rumor that you're dating Ivy.

Ivy: I would like to-

Nyx: (narrows eyes at the girl) Am I talking to you? No. Shut up. Andrew, speak.

Andrew: (scared) We're just talking.

Nyx: (pinches bridge of nose) Don't lie to me. I have footage, texts, screenshots, videos, pictures, voice notes and phone calls. Do you want me to expose you?

Andrew: (really scared) Fine, we're dating.

Nyx: (smiles) Congratulations. I've realized that Ethan isn't romantic at all. Do we agree?