Second Thoughts

Kirishima started his side of regret as soon as he had turned around. He and Bakugou couldn't even look the same direction, so Kiri left the campus to go to the nearby arcade that he usally went to with Bakugou.

Speaking of which, Bakugou sat at home, staring at the wall, he'd usually get bothered by Kirishima or something by now. He was bored.

Also... a bit sad.

Kirishima was having the same emotions- turns out that things aren't that fun by yourself, like going to the arcade is boring if you don't have to hold your friend back from blowing up a machine. "Huh..." Kirishima blinked and realized how much Bakugou had changed his life- like, normal days weren't... normal if nothing got blown up or he didn't try to see that rare smile.

Bakugou went and sat outside on the balcony, looking up at the sky and doing an anime ponder, wondering if he should just call it all off. Then he slapped himself. Hard. "You can't go around thinking like that, you're not a damn quitter!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, obviously overcome by the fact he needed to win every challenge that faced him.

Kirishima wanted to do the same thing- but his motivation was a bit different. After failing to enjoy himself at the arcade he came back to the dorms. Now he just layed down on his bed and shook his head as if to shake thoughts out. "You're a man! And you accepted a challenge! If you stop then you'll never live it down! I need to be tough! Like he's doing! He probably is fine right now! I should be too!"

On the other side of the wall, Katsuki was back inside, looking at the framed picture he had of him and Kirishima, frowning a bit. "I'm not quitting because of that bastard..." he put it face down, turning away angrily while Kirishima changed his wallpaper from a picture of him and Bakugou to a picture of Crimson Riot. "I'll be as tough as my skin! Literally-" he activated his quirk and laughed at his own joke in a melancholy tone.

Bakugou went to his punching bag for support... and punching. Lots of punching. And sadness. Jesus Christ he missed Kirishima.

Kirishima was too upset to even do that- since the bag reminded him of Bakugou. "Is this what a long distance relationship is like?" He wondered outloud before turning red. "N-no, this is like a diet-" Redder. "UH- IT'S JUST A CHALLENGE-"

Bakugou, Baku-punched himself out, laying on the floor and just thinking about stuff. Kirishima of course. He glarred at the celling, "Why is it so hard to just forget that losers face... UGH!!" He punched the air in rapid fire mode, soon exhausted again, "This is bullshit!"

Kirishima seamed to finish Bakugou's thought for him. "It hasn't even one day! It's just been a few hours! How long am I gonna feel like this???"

Bakugou grabbed his phone, literally fighting himself from texting Kirishima, he ended up throwing his phone across the room in a desperate attempt. This was going to be a very long two weeks. If he even lasted that long.