Return from Heat

Kirishima ran full speed past 1A, 1B, 1C, and onward until reaching the bathroom at the end of the hall. He slammed the door behind him and just stared at his reflection. He had acted like such an idiot back there! Running away??? So unmanly.

The redhead groaned and hit his head lightly against the glass mirror.

Did it break? No.

Did his pride break? Yes-

"Guess I'll die-"

A voice came from one of the stalls.
"Bro?"

Kiri blinked and looked up at the ceiling. "God!?"

"Bro, it's Tetsutetsu!"

Kiri turned his head torwards the stalls where a silver colored boy came out and grinned at our red robin.

"Oh hey man!"

Tetsutetsu moved to wash his hands. "What's up dude? Why do you wanna die?"

Kiri laughed, still embarrassed. "Ah I wasn't being literal don't worry. Just so embarrassing stuff in class-"

"Miss. Midnight came to talk to you guys too?"

"Oh! Yeah. She went to you guys first?"

Tetsutetsu just shrugged. "Guess so, what was so embarrassing about your visit though?"

"Well-" Kiri lightly heated up, "-people just kinda thought me and Bakugou had..." He made the 'okay' sign and stuck a finger through it repeatedly until Tetsutetsu made Kiri stop.

"Bro, bro, BRO!" He moved Kiri's hands down. "Stop stop I get it!" Silver boy looked over at his friend after grabbing a napkin. "So- did you?"

Congratulations! You have earned more heat that a fully functioning heater.

Kirishima didn't turned as red as his hair for once, in fact! He turned as red as Red Ridding Hood's Hood.

"NO! Not y- NO! Bakugou is my friend! My best friend! Not some secret love interest that I-" He made the hand motion again until Tetsutetsu stopped him...again.

"Jesus Christ bro, I thought you were pure-" He shook his head but gave a reassuring smile. "Dude I'm only messing with you, I suggest you cool off before going back to class though, you're as red as that Momo girl's hero costume."

Kiri sheepishly laughed and Tetsutetsu made his way out.

Red Riot heard knocking at the door a few seconds later but it was a public restroom so why would anyone knock? He simply shrugged it off and leaned over to cool down.

I splash some water in my face-

And I am in a better place.

I go to open up the door-

But Bakugou doesn't wait long before blasting it open.

On que, the bathroom door flew open with a messy haired blonde standing there with his eyes closed shut.

Kirishima practically leaped back and knocked into a stall before yelling "DUDE WHAT THE FRICK ON A STICK???" That door had broken off the hinges and was just smack dab broken.

Need property damage? Call Bakugou.

That Anti-Bob the builder man just walked on top of the fallen door, stumbling a bit since his eyes were closed, then stuck one arm out trying to feel around for either Kirishima, a wall, or I don't know maybe the arch duke of Romania???? (Is that even funny? Screw it I'm writing it)

Whatever he was looking for wasn't needed to be known and Kiri closed his eyes and stepped forward as well.

Both were stubbornly following the "No looking at each others direction" part of the challenge even though Katsuki strangly didn't point out Kirishima yelling at him.

A firm hand tried to grab Kirishima by his chest, this actually kinda worked. Kiri let out a flustered yelp as he felt Bakugou claim his muscle. Bakugou would normally let go and call the person more raw than *insert Gordan Ramsay joke* however...

Kirishima was of course fit, even Bakugou knew because of his friend's hero costume.

Katsuki had just- never felt that well managed muscle. Eyes still closed, he gave it the smallest squeeze.

Eijiou blinked his eyes open after feeling that squeeze send a rush of heat throughout his whole body.

But he didn't say anything, just watched the light haired boy let go of Kirishima's chest muscle and move onto his arms, shoulders, then finally a closed-eyed Bakugou had his hand directly cupping Kirishima's warm red cheek.

He needed to say something, they both did.

"I-"

BAM

Bakugou slapped a sticky note right onto Kirishima's forehead before pushing the redhead away from himself.

Kiri stumbled and actually fell on his bottom with a thud.

"Ah no!!!"

Kiri had instinctively hardened his skin and now his pants were ripped in the back.

Thankfully our knight in shining armour, Bakugou- oh wait no. He left.

Thus a romance scene that played out in a bathroom- like all fanfiction- was over, leaving Kiri with a sticky note, ripped pants, and no kiss.

_________________________________________

TUNE IN NEXT TIME BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE READ THIS WHILE I WAS GONE!