Bakugou Strips in Kiri's Livingroom

Edit: This goddamn chapter was supposed be up over a week ago.

Seriously what the hell. I actually finished it on time and everything-

Hopefully some good old fashion fanservice helps. My apologies-
_________________________________________

A quick Merry Christmas to you all!
Especially to a certain Tesseract- <3
_________________________________________

The common room wasn't very full during the late afternoon. Since it was Thursday, everyone had to finish up anything due the next day. Mainly the Deku squad was the ones occupying the shared space at this time. Uraraka was giggling as she and Tsu mixed too much chocolate powder into their glasses of milk. Iida started lecturing about sweets before dinner until Katsuki came out of the class shower room. He had just his causal clothes on but his hair was still damp.

"Hey Bakugou!" Uraraka gave him a warm smile even though Kat looked slightly more pissed then he usually was after a shower. Most likely due to the fact that the heating system was malfunctioning which lead to cold water in everyone's rooms. "Do you wanna help us make dinner? We figured since you like curry-"

Bakugou waved her off, groaning as he tried to dry his hair. "Can't, Round Face. Mina's dragging us to some stupid surprise."

She tilted her head. "Really? It's maybe gonna rain again tonight- are you sure y'all should be heading out?"

"I-" He stopped and started to stare at kirby's human form. "Did you just say y'all?"

Tsu covered her mouth which muffled her laugh as Ochako turned pinker than average. "mAybe-"

Katsuki shook his head with a slight chuckle as well, his pissed off form now changing to only mild annoyance. "Pfft- you're an idiot."

Iida chimed in as Deku went to get more chocolate powder for his milk. "Also y'all is an incorrect use of grammer. Instead you should try the full phase of: you all."

She crossed her arms, be glad she didn't have a knife. "Hmph! I hope you both catch a cold."

Their froggy friend perked up to Kirby's aid. "Yeah! Y'all needa show Ochaco more respect-"

"-tSU! Not you too!"

Katsuki left as the two girls laughed with Iida trying to teach them a proper grammar lesson.

Mina hadn't gone into too much detail about what they were doing. The only thing that Katsuki even remembered was that he was supposed to wear a tight shirt? A strange request but hey this came from the girl who once super-guled one of her horns to the common room ceiling.

...don't ask.

_________________________________________

Kirishima watched as his Ma tried to tidy up his room a little. His friends were on their way but he still hadn't gotten cleaned up. "Ma! Can I at least get out of bed when my friends come?"

"Kiddo you need to get better. Also getting your friends sick won't do any good, will it?"

Kiri sighed with a following kid-ish groan. "Nooooooo. But I still need to get up and spike my hair!"

Rubi let out a belly laugh, "Kiddo! Your friends aren't gonna care about how you look. They love you for you. Not about your weirdo hair-"

Kiri gasped with Mina's amount of dramatic flare. "Hey! You say you like my hair! Have I been- l i e d  t o?"