Shower Thoughts

"I'm gonna fucking stab myself."

Bakugou could barley hold back his frustration as he tried to turn on the unfamiliar shower. Using anyone else's shower is always a struggle but mixed with the fact that this was kirishima's bathroom made the whole situation worse.

How was he always getting into these stupidly specific situations? How could he have ever predicted that he would end up naked in his crush's room with no escape in sight.

"SHIT!" Bakugou yelped out in pain as the water turned deadly hot. He quickly shut it off and was left cold and defeated by a goddamn bathtub. He groaned before grabbing Kiri's red towel and wrapping it around his waist.

Maybe he could google the shower model? There was no was he was going to ask for help like a sniffling two year old. He wasn't an idiot. Like Deku.

While Katsuki was debating on jumping out the bathroom window, he heard someone come into the bedroom.

"...knock knock!" Yeah. He said it out loud rather then just do the actual movement.

Kiri's voice sent a wave of blush through Bakugou's body as he stood half naked with a towel that Kirishima most definitely used daily, trying to figure out how to make this not a completely cliche fanfic.

Wait wh-

"If um- the room is haunted or-" Not this shit again. "-or something... could the ghost please give me any wet clothes they might have?"

Bakugou almost laughed at how stupid the redhead sounded talking to himself. It was pretty cute-

"Ugh It sounds like a tacky Crimson Riot fan died in here- I wonder if he knew how to use the goddamn shower-"

NO Wait it's gonna make it seem like I'm calling him a stinky bitch or some shit- dELETE DELETE!

"Left is hot and Right is cold, pull out to start and push in to end-" Kiri blinked realizing what he'd said. "That's- the rules of ghost fight club!"

"And the opposite of sex." Bakugou smirked as he heard something that sounded like a lamp get knocked over in the bedroom. It was Kirishima who was so startled by Bakugou's response that he fell backwards.

"Stupid ghost- where are those clothes?" Kiri muttered to himself as he tried to calm down. It was just one comment! What is there to get so worked up about? Eijirou fumbled around the room looking for Bakugou's dirty clothes until he heard the bathroom door creak open.

All senses in his body seemed to disappear. The little bit of logic that he had went straight out the window as Kirishima took in the sight before him.

Bakugou stood with one hand on his hip holding up a towel that laid dangerously low around his waist. Not that that was where Kiri's eyes went to first. Moving upwards he saw the pile of neatly folded wet clothes resting in Bakugou's right hand, being held towards Kiri.

Katsuki was shirtless.

Obviously.

Kirishima had a tendency to turn red whenever Bakugou was around but this was too much. Just the pure- vulnerability of the situation made Kiri uneasy and to be frank, a little turned on.

As soon as that last thought entered his mind he mentally screamed.

"nONONONO KIRI YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! HE'S- STOP LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT!!!"

It was the first real sight of Katsuki that he had all week. The week had been filled with intensely avoided eye contact mixed with only quick subtle glances... Now, he and his classmate were alone and the steam from the shower seemed very tempting.

The shower had stayed on as Katsuki only meant to quickly have Eijirou take his clothes. Kat's eyes were actually closed and his head was turned away as he held out the pile. He wasn't sure what was taking Kirishima so long to grab it. He knew that Shitty Hair was right in front of him so why wasn't he moving?

Eijirou was still trapped in his mind. He didn't know how to stop staring. The bathroom steam had built up very quickly due to the lack of open ventilation and the size of the room.

Katsuki was already wet from his first failed attempts of turning the shower on and Ei was taking it all in. The way the ends Katsuki's hair clung to his neck or the precipitation that was building up on his chest. That chest, rising and falling rather quickly, increasing in speed the longer he stared.

Kirishima forgot to take a breath for a moment. He closed his eyes and that's when all judgment left as well. When he opened them again, he was standing a few centimeters away from Bakugou. He felt the sharp breath of surprise that the taller one let out when Kirishima put his chilled left hand on Katsuki's bare waist, then used his right hand to carefully tuck a strand of Bakugou's hair behind his ear. He softly caressed Bakugou's cheek and they seemed to find peace for a moment or two.

They stayed like that, Kirishima staring down at Bakugou as he parted his lips to say-

"The fuck?"

Kirishima blinked and the spell was broken. He panicked and literally jumped backwards, he almost crashed into his lamp for a second time.

"Sorrysorrysorry!" He grabbed Bakugou's dirty clothes and ran out of there so fast that when the flustered blonde opened his eyes no one was in front of him.

Bakugou's hand went instantly to where Kirishima had pushed back his hair. He mimicked the motion but it felt empty without the redhead.

"He- he was looking at me- he was so close I-"

That's when the "the fuck?" response returned to his mind.

"-I FUCKED IT UP!"

Katsuki groaned as he made his way into the shower, contemplating whether to drown himself or not.

"Fuck this."