Something's off

"Keep writing untill you reach one hundred!"

"Yes sir-"

Red groaned as he lifted his arm up again, white chalk in hand. The dust had already smeared onto his sleeves and got on his face when he went to blow it off.

Ironically Eraserhead didn't have any erasers for his blackboard.

"Stop making a mess. How many more sentences do you have left?"

"Like- 50?"

The small punishment for disrupting the class was to write I will not interrupt my sensei because he doesn't wanna be here either. One hundred times.

"That's fine. Just leave already."

"But I'm not-"

"Kid, do you want to stay here for another hour while I sleep or do you want to go home?"

Kiri was out the door by the time Aizawa was dreaming about cats.

______________________________________

"Hey Bakugou! What's up man?" Kaminari had bumped into the newly sparked figure in the hall.

Something was off with him

Something different

"Stay out of my way." He growled at the shorter boy who flinched in surprise. A tinge of guilt plaged his chest, sure the two weren't as close as him and Kirishima (no one was) but due to Kirishima insisting their "squad" should all sit together, he had gotten at least accustomed to the positively charged boy. It shook him up being so... normal. Right. This was normal. At least the last time he checked, this was his normal self.

He snapped out of his thoughts when a "Are you okay?" interrupted.

"That's none of your business!" He grinded his teeth, that response wasn't good enough, "Of course I am!" Better.

Kaminari still kept the same expression. "You just... haven't acted like this in months! Did something happen?"

He thought back to the other "friend" who had asked what was wrong. "What's with you damn extras trying to get me to talk to you about how I'm feeling?"

Kami tilted his head. "Who eles has asked about-"

"Fucking earphones." He cut in.

"Jiro." He tried to correct but Bakugou seemed to get more upset. His voice lowered as he stepped closer to the electric blonde.

"I don't need to know your names."

That simple comment sent another wave a of concern through Kami. It wasn't even an insult, more of a statement. A self-proven fact.

"Bakugou-"

"Shut it Dunce Face."

With that unsual insult Bakugou turned away, making his way down the hall to the crowded common room where he unfortunately had to ignore the one person who could take him out of this terrible mood.

______________________________________

Kirishima froze as the blonde lightly brushed against him as he passed by. Kiri kept his eyes on the floor until it was safe to look up. A small sigh of relief mixed with a small feeling of a heartbreak was released as the boy looked over at Kaminari.

"Hey Kami, what's-"

"The fuck did you do?"

Kirishima froze a second time in the short time-span that he had spent in the common room. Kaminaris' tone wasn't deadly serious (it hardly ever was) but it was enough to cause Kiri to begin to become nervous.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean-" Denki shook his head. "What did you do to Bakugou?"

Sharkboy looked away even though Bakugou wasn't there. "Dude you know I can't talk about him."

"Why? Because of some dumb test?"

"It's not dumb! And it's only the first day!"

"Exactly. Look. Bakugou-"

The redhead covered his ears with his hands. "I'm sorry I can't!"

Kaminari looked... disappointed. Like he excepted better. "Well-" He put his phone plug into his mouth. "When you're ready to listen about how weird Mcsplosion is acting, let me know." Then proceeded to charge his phone.

Kiri removed his hands and turned away from the Pikachu who was so clearly waiting for Kirishima to simply break from the stress of not knowing what was wrong with their disastrous friend. But if one thing's for sure: Kirishima doesn't break easily.

But neither does Bakugou.