Rip My Chest Open

Bakugou's point of view hasn't been shared for awhile... Mostly because it's been pure panic.

As you all know, Bakugou's last interaction with being close to Kiri had ended with him screaming in the blasting cold shower. Luckily it seemed that Kirishima's walls were thick enough so no one could hear him.

After soaking in the shower for an amount of time which would be considered dangerous to the environment, Bakugou got out and patted himself dry.

He didn't know exactly what had happened before...

When Kiri had... what's the word-

Oh yeah, caused him to almost have a fucking heart attack. Okay that's not really a single word but still.

Bakugou couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if they- He shuddered with embarrassment, his mind now filled with thoughts about Kirishima roughly kissing him.

"Oh fuck."

That's where Kat's mind went next. He was practically a strawberry shortcake at this point, blush threatening to cover his whole face. It didn't help that Katsuki had definitely had dreams like that before.

Bakugou gulped as he took a look around the room, his imagination was already running away from him as he sat down on Kirishima's bed.

"This is my mind- Shitty Hair's parents don't have like a mind reading quirk or anything- so fuck it-"

He shallowed his pride a bit just to imagine what could've happened if he hadn't fucked up his first almost-kiss.

"Shitty Hair would have fucking kissed me. He- he would do that thing in the movies where the guy picks up the person he's kissing and just-"

Katsuki covered his face with Kiri's limited addition Crimson Riot Body pillow which he was definitely going to make fun of later.

"I'M NOT A WRITER DAMMIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMAGINE HIM KISSING ME IF I DON'T KNOW HOW-"

The truth comes out, does Bakugou is gay?

At the very least, Bakugou had never kissed anyone before. Honestly he never had planned on doing it- until some dumbass redhead decided to make his heart feel shitty emotions. Disgusting.

Katsuki sighed as he started going through Kiri's clothes to find something decent to wear. It wasn't like Kirishima was known for style. At least not for a good style that is.

Eventually he found a shirt that said "Pride or Die" which was Bakugou's constant mood so he slipped it on. Sure it was a bit tight around the chest but other than that everything was good.

He wasn't too worried about wearing Kiri's boxers- to be fair he didn't spend to much time looking for the best of the best or anything like that, a simple swipe then a clean shuffle to put on a pair of jeans and socks. Perfect!

Bakugou looked at himself in the mirror, his confidence tripled as he realized no matter what happened, he looked hot as fuck. Mina even confirmed this as she gasped at him on the stairs, "Ah- woah! Looking good, Bakugou!"

Oh he had this challenge in the bag- no wait he's fucked.

Bakugou didn't notice Jirou passing him, he was too busy trapped in his mind. The staring only got worse as Bakugou got the images of Kiri kissing him to ram back into his head.

He couldn't stop imagining that impossible scenario. His mouth twitched before Kiri turned away from him. Bakugou shook his head quickly and tried to re-enter a state of chill. He'd have plenty of time tonight to think about Kirishima's- "gODAMMIT NOT AGAIN." Katsuki cursed in his mind as those thoughts returned. Actually not even noticing that he was still staring at Kirishima through a mirror that hanged above the mantle, fireplace thingy. He silently prayed to All Might that Kiri hadn't caught onto his stare. That would be embarrassing to say the least.

Mid-prayer he was thrown as quickly as an empty soda can through a school hallway, into a certain Kirishima situation. A kiri-ation if you would.

Katsuki stayed silent most likely just from surprise as Eijirou stood up with a start. He seemed to have an adrenaline boast or at least something similar. Perhaps an increase in confidence- either way, Bakugou was intrigued by this subtle domination.

Kirishima's eyes had a spark that only can be described as focussed. The red iris of each seemed to peer through Katsuki's walls of defense that were usually placed between him and others. Kiri wanted something... perhaps not a need such as one needs to breathe, but a fucking ton want.

"I want him to be mine."

"I want to be his-"

Katsuki watched as Eijirou bit his bottom lip- maybe it was subconsciously but it sure seemed to consciously make Bakugou's chest feel tighter in the borrowed shirt than before.

Maybe his heart was trying to rip itself out before he got hurt.

"...Bakug-"

"-KIRI LOOK AT THIS COOL JACKET! IT'S LIKE FULL ON MAFIA MODE!"

Bakugou flinched and stepped back as he realized Kirishima wasn't going to fullfill any of the thoughts he had.

The empty feeling in his stomach replaced the tightness in his chest. Not a fun switch, especially with Kirishima still standing 3 feet away.

If only... If only Bakugou wasn't the idiot who made this stupid bet. If only he had the guts to shove Pinky to the side and kiss his other idiot on the goddamn coffee table. If only he used the same confidence he had when he asked for a greater challenge, to let the shitty haired idiot lead him upstairs and teach him what it's like to be physical with someone you love.

Love.

Love?!

.

.

.

Dammit.