A poem for the fallen

Messy hair

Messy bed

The blonde boy laid

Filled with dread

He closed his eyes

Safe and Sound

The redhead pinned him to the ground

Looking up

Blushing hard

Starring at that tiny scar

Feeling warm

You can see

Their perfect sync and harmony

What comes next?

Daylight breaks

This lovey curse

Separates

Even stone breaks someway

And the coldest heart melts away
______________________________________

Bakugou opened this eyes, his room was dark, he looked over at the clock on the bedside table: 3am.

"Heh. Fucking witching hour."

"That's right."

The existence of the other voice was enough to get Bakugou up into a fighting position.

But-

He recognised the boy leaning against the window. Just his presence was enough to get bakugou to release one of those rare smiles.

"Kirishima."

Kiri smiled and sat down on the end of Bakugou's bed. His hair was down and it looked wet, like he had just gotten out of a shower.

Bakugou quickly covered up his true feelings of joy with a bittersweet tone.

"What... what do you want?" He lowered his fists in acceptance.

Kiri starred, his eyes were as shinny as ever, even in the dark. How was that possible? "I want to talk to you."

Bakugou held back the thankful sigh that was in his chest. The stupid challenge was over. "So you give up?"

"No."

Bakugou's moment of happiness evaporated. "Then why are you talking to me?"

"I'm not." His voice was as flat as his hair.

The tired blonde rolled his eyes. "Well obviously you are."

"I'm not." Same tone.

"You are! You're in front of me. Your mouth is moving. I can see-"

"This isn't me though."

He started to get upset. "The fuck you talking about, Shitty Hair?"

"Katsuki~" Bakugou barely had time to blink before he was pushed down against his bed. The redhead continued, his hair close enough to tickle the cheek of the boy bellow him.

"When do I always have my hair down?"

"I-" He started up. He couldn't move. He didn't want to move but still. It's not fun feeling paralyzed. "When...you fall asleep?"

"Do you understand then?"

Close. Too close. Bakugou wasn't good with personal touch. This was no exception. He didn't like feeling helpless. Right now, the damp shirt clug to Kiri's chest, his hair on his cheek, him, literally looking down on him. This was too close. "What are you doing-"

"Nothing." This... person above him smirked. His Kiri didn't smirk like that. "This is you. This is your fantasy."

"My- WHAT?"

Kiri giggled. It was too seductive. He'd never do that. Not in front of Bakugou.

"You seem surprised! Yet... you've already thought this way before, haven't you?"

A wave of heat headed straight to Bakugou's face. He had had thoughts like this before, but they had never been so realistic. He was almost ashamed of them. So much so that he didn't want to continue this. He knew how his mind worked. What came next would...

"Get off-"

"You want this. You control this." Kiri's voice was plain again, but he smiled knowing Bakugou was smart enough to figure this out. "It's-"

The realization hit him like truck of fireworks.

"-a dream." Bakugou finished his statement but the Kiri was already gone. All that remained was a dorm room who's only resident was laying in bed, eyes wide awake.

"The fuck?"

He may have woken up from a dream but the nightmare was far from over
______________________________________

Hi I'm back! Sorry for the lack of updates-

Hope you liked this chapter! Comments always welcomed :3