Ghosts of Fuck

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck-" The blonde groaned and covered his face in his hands, laying down in a pretty much destroyed bed.

The blankets were on the floor and somehow his pillow had made its way down there too.

"Not again. Not fucking again."

He rubbed his eyes angrily, just like everything he does, and glared at the alarm clock.

Sudden panic hit him with the same force All Might used to beat up small children.

"OH FUCK-"
______________________________________

(To the tune of jingle bells)

Running through the halls

Late again I see

Bakugou is late

From dreaming of Kiri

Watch him book it through

The slightly empty halls

Making it to home room

Hope he doesn't fall

OH!

Jingle bells!

Kacchan smells

Tokoyami laid an egg

The All Might mobile lost a wheel

And All for One got away

HEY!
______________________________________

"STUPID FUCKING KIRI TRYING TO FUCK ME MY SLEEP, GOD DAMMIT I'M LATE, THAT FUCKING SHIT-HEAD, FUCK!"

These were Bakugou's thoughts as he blasted his way out of the dorm building and across campus to the school.

The first bell rang, signaling students to start heading to class. Bakugou was still outside just trying to limit the property damage. By the time he was inside and almost to class basically everyone was gone.

He had good luck and was probably gonna be on time.

Too bad someone eles had woken up late.

And too bad he had red hair and a sunshine personality.
______________________________________

The both stopped and starred at each other in silence.

"Fuck."

"Frick."

You can tell who thought what.

Kirishima swallowed hard like his-

-quirk. Then turned away from the hall they both had to go down.

Bakugou just stiffened and did the same. They stayed like this for less than a minute before the second bell rang.

They knew if they didn't run they'd be late. There wasn't enough time to look for a way that didn't push them together.

So instead of calling a temporary truce-

Two stubborn pieces of shit walked backwards down the hallway.

"Walking backwards is fun! So is thinking outloud!"

"...What the fuck Shitty Hair?" He thought
He received a 'tch' in response.

Sure Bakugou was still pissed about the dream but it wasn't like Kirishima asked to be born super hot.

"He's not hot, he's just... not un-hot."

"Fuck-"

"How many times am I gonna have to say fuck today?"

Instead of facing his obvious feelings like a man, he stayed a Tsundere.

"This- This school is stupid. So are the students in it." "Like you, asshole."

"Wow it's like there's a very pissed off ghost in here-"

"What's with the fuckface ghost on the verge of losing?"

"Wow that ghost is a bitch."

"Damn the ghost cussed, not very manly."

The small offended gasp that came from the redhead "ghost" was so cute that it made the salty "ghost" lose most of the salt about last nights dream.

"Fuckface ghost."

"Angry ghost."

"At least it's not the Underpowered Pichu ghost."

"Pickachu ghost?"

"Nope. Pichu."

Kiri's laugh filled the empty hall until he bumped into something. Something warm? A person? Wait- Baku-

"A-ah!" The redhead jumped forward after feeling a hand grab- well-

"SHIT-"

Kiri kept his eyes away from the boy behind him who just squeezed his ass.

"Uh- Fuck it-" Bakugou just ran down the hall they were both trying to get to. Maybe not the Hero-like thing to do but hey, he could beat anyone up who called him a pussy.

Red let out the breath he had held in this whole time. His face was red and the small touch had left him completely flustered.

"W-what is this feeling?"

"..."

"Oh fuck- I MEAN FRICK"
______________________________________

I swear I'll try to update more often. Actually, if you guys wanna see more of this crappy writing then like- hey! Comment ideas for an upload schedule that you think is acceptable/achievable for a busy otaku.

Technically they talked to each other but I'm not counting it was breaking the rules since they both broke it. Double negatives make a positive?

Oh well.