Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Piyali, open your eyes, now." He commanded. She opened her eyes stealthily.

Her eyes travelled down his naked body as she gazed on his manhood with wide eyes, watching it's length and thickness; she gulped hard as her mind couldn't estimate things going to happen next. He followed her gaze and smiled knowingly.

"Do you know from which organ baby is delivered by woman?" he asked to distract her embarrassment.

"Umm Stomach obviously, babies grows in stomach no..." she replied trying hard to keep her mind straight.

"No, babies comes from here, between your legs there is space." He said pointing finger at her feminine core.

"Where? I can't see any big hole." She asked puzzled.

"There is my darling." saying he jumped on bed taking her with him, her breath hitched as he sealed her lips with his. After assaulting her mouth with possessive kisses, his lips focussed to kiss over her neck, jaw and shoulders.

He leaned down his head and curled his lips firmly on her pinkish brown nipple and sucked it hard. He was feeling immense of joy while sucking and licking her delicious peaks. His hands occupying soft skin of her belly; she moved her hands unconsciously up and down his back causing his muscles flexed in delight.

His mouth explored every inch of her body placing hot kisses on her soft flawless skin. She was shivering at his blissful torturing kisses, her breathing rugged by every passing second.

He brought his fingers between her legs and then inserted one of his finger inside her, she whimpered as she was so tight. He divided her attention by massaging her breasts with his other free hand.

With utmost care he started pumping his finger inside her which introduced her to the world of ecstasy for the first time in her life. She was moaning loudly with uncontrollable waves of pleasure rising in her belly. When she thought she is going to faint, Nick withdrawn his fingers from her inside.

"Nick...Ummm...I don't know why but it –felt -so -awesome, can- you- do it one- more- time?" she said chewing her lip nervously which caused him smile devilishly.

"I will do it gladly for you whenever you wish my angel. But there is one more thing you need to get accustomed with..." he said placing feather soft kisses on her navel. His shaft was strongly erected by now; it was aching to enter inside her.

to be continued....

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘