02-Concert

Saturday came with just a blink of an eye (Dont take it literally). You woke up smiling to yourself, Jungkook will be soo happy! You thought.

Jungkook has to do the laundry today, "Jungkook-ssi~" You cooed, standing beside him. He hummed in response.

"You'll be doing the laundry today~" You stuck your tongue out. "AISH! I ALMOST FORGOT!" He scratched his head.

"I will be sleeping, sleeping, eating, sleeping and sleeping." You smirked as he rolled his eyes at you.

~~~

This part may be disgusting...tip: pray to namjesus with bible and holy water

Jungkook was sorting out the clothes. He grabbed a black lacy cloth but he released it was your underwear. He felt his junior saying 'hello'.

He blushed really hard, thinking about you wearing this. He cursed under his breath.

~~~

"Why are you red? Are you sick?" You put your hand on his forehead. "Aniya~ it's because of you."

You paused the drama you were watching and faced him. "How is it me? I was just --"

Jungkook pushed you on the bed and hovered over you. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He tucked a strand of hair on your ear and smirked.

You copied his expression "What now?" You cocked an eyebrow.

He leaned in. "DAD! I NEED HELP!" Junho knocked on the door. Jungkook groaned.

He opened the door, "What's the product of 216×172?"

***

You went out of the room and headed to the couch, you saw Jungkook teaching unho about Math.

"What's 6×2?" Jungkook asked. "Ehh..13?"

"Aniya. 6+6=..?"

Junho counted with his fingers. "12?"

"See? Its soo easy!"

You giggled at them. "Oh hey, Y/n--"

"Dad, how do you do this again?"

~~

"Jaein-ah~" You knocked on her door. No response. "Jeon Jaein?" You opemed the door and saw her laying her head on her book, sleeping.

"Aigoo~" You carried her and fixed her to bed.

***

You brought the kids to Yoongi's house and they will be spending the night there.

You were sitting at the passanger's seat as Jungkook drived. You told him the directions.

Once you arrived, he asked. "Why are we here?"

You ignored his question and dragged him inside, a long line awaits for you two. You saw Dahyun and Eunbi waving at you, you waved back.

Jimin was behind Dahyun, ignoring your presence while Jungkook shot glares at him.

~~~

"We're here for GD's Concert?!" Jungkook jumped. You nodded.

Jungkook hugged you. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" He kissed you. Your friends cooed as you blushed.

You hit Jungkook slightly on his arm you glanced at Jimin and he gave a bitter smile.

***

The concert started as Jungkook cheered but then choked on his saliva. He coughed as you giggled.

"I AM A GOOD BOY!!" He shouted. "No you're not." You said. "Whatever."

***

He hugged you as you walked out hand in hand. "I love you so much, Y/n." He smiled. You hummed in response. "Aren't you gonna say 'I love you too'?"

"Jungkook, your embarassing me."

Meanwhile,

Jimin was crying inside.

***

Hellooooooooo! I just came back from school and I made sure I can update for you guys! 🤗🤗