31-Stigma

Jungkook knew he fucked up. Deep inside, he knew he was wrong, because since he is divorced, they were illegaly his children.

Basically he banged his head on the wall, thinking of all the stupid things he had done and because he did those, his family was broken.

He kept on crying. Soon he heard the door clicked open but he ignored it. He banged his head on the wall harder. "Yah, Jungkook-ah! Hajima! (Stop it)"

*inserts Stop Stop It by GOT7*

"I want to die, hyung." He said as Taehyung helped him stand up. Taehyung looked at the younger boy's swollen and red eyes, he knew something was wrong.

After Jungkook told them what happened, they all said whats right and whats wrong. "Why did you get Jaein just like that? You know they can report you from kidnapping."

"But he is also the dad and that was his kid."

Jungkook sighed, tired of all the things that happened.

***

"Eomma!"

"Jaein! What happened to you?!" You asked. "Me and appa went out to play!"

You sighed in relief, knowing that nothing happened to her. "You made us worried."

"Samcho (uncle) is sleeping on the couch, oppa is playing his game...what is this...fortnite! And I am drawing something!"

"What are you drawing baby?" You asked. "Its, you me, Junho-oppa, and appa!" She replied, cheerfully. "Jaein-ah, mommy has to go. Annyeong!"

You hung up, seeing your mom enter your room with food. "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"A little better." You replied.

"I bought something." She showed the tteokbokki and a paper inside. "What's the paper for?"

"I'll leave you with that." She smiled and left. You read the paper.

Yah! Naya (its me), your lazy brother. How are you?  Are you feeling be

You got confused. Why is it not complete? Maybe he slept.

***

Jungkook was alone in his room, regreting his life. He was looking at a photo of Y/n, Junho and Jaein which he took. Tears brimmed in his eyes, but blinked it away.

He raged and threw the picture somewhere around his room. He grabbed the nearest vase and throwing it to the floor, making it shatter into pieces.

Taehyung heard the noise and ran upstairs. "Jungkook. Jungkook open the door." He clicked his tongue. He kicked the door and it opened, he saw Jungkook kneeling on the floor, crying.

The picture had tints of blood. He got even more worried. Taehyung heard sniffles from the younger one. Jungkook shakes his head, getting a piece of glass.

Taehyubg watched his actions. "What are you doing?" Jungkook ignored the other guy's presence. "Yah! Are you crazy?!"

Taehyung stepped closer. Jungkook looked over his shoulder, smirking. He brought the glass to his wrist.

"Hajima (stop)." He hugged Jungkook from the back, trying to stop him from doing so. He saw blood on Jungkook's fingers.

"Why did you stop me, hyung? I was there." Jungkook coldly said, slightly chuckling. "Jungkook, stop this shit."

Jungkook has no expression, at all. "What's gotten into you?" Taehyung asked, going infront of Jungkook. "I hate my life. I hate myself. I wish I wasn't even born in this world. Only if I could turn back time."

(🎵Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days-- ok, Imma stop now)

"Jeon Jungkook, I know you can stand up by your own feet. You actually dont need me and the other hyungs. Try to move on from this."

***

A year passed, really fast and you were feeling better. You can go back to Korea now. You smiled at the thought of it.

"Y/n-ah, are you ready?" Your mom asked, fixing the luggages. You happily nodded as a response. "Here is your passport and your ticket."

I cant wait to see Junho and Jaein again!

You were already boarding the plane. Your mom's seat is five seats away from you, so you get to sit with a stranger. A shadow casted over your body, you looked up and saw a very familiar man.

"Oh! Y/n-ssi!"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" You asked. He nodded. "Its me, Junghyun."

Junghyun? That sounds familiar.

"Jeon Junghyun. Jungkook's brother." He smiled. You hummed an 'Ahhh', releasing you were dumb. No wonder he looks like Jungkook.

You two chatted for a while, until you knew you were already in Korea.

~~

"Eomma!!!"

"Hello Jaein!" You hugged her tightly. "Where is your brother?"

"He is in the car, sleeping." She replied. You looked up to see your brother, yawning. He had dark circles. You laughed. "What happened?"

"Your kids...I'm tired." He smacked his lips, getting bored.

***

"Eyy~ Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok cooed. The maknae smiled brightly, the hyungs felt relieved that their maknae is feeling better.

"How are you?" Hoseok asked again. "I'm good. I'm done." Jungkook replied, playing his game on his phone.

"What if I said She is back in Korea?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook gulped and cleared his throat "So what?"

"Woah, is that for real? Am I hearing it right?"

Jungkook faked a smile.

'The wound gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass
That I can't reverse
My heart just hearts everyday'