30-생일 축하해 남준~

3 months pass, really quick. Jungkook is still sulking about Y/n. "Yah! It's Namjoon-hyung's birthday! Just cheer up at least once!"

Jungkook tried to put a smile. He went to Namjoon's room and said "Aye, RapMonster." His voice cracked.

"Yah! Its RM."

"Haply birthday, hyung!" He greeted as Namjoon greeted. "You're happy today." Jungkook suddenly frowned. "V-hyung told me.."

Namjoon patted Jungkook's back and gave him a brotherly hug. "Gwaenchana, Jungkook-ssi."

"Its so hard, to move on."

"Ani (no), just try to forget her. Your life will be useless if you keep on crying." Jungkook nodded. Try to forget her, Jungkook. You're not weak.

***

"Nuguya (who are you)?" Dahyun asked. "Wae?"

"Your hair is getting thinner..."

You put on a beanie on to cover your head. "Okay?"

She gave you a thumbs up. "Soo, how are you?"

"I'm feeling a little better..."

"No, I mean.." She grinned. You rolled your eyes. "Its 3 months, I moved on." You smiled. "Y/n~~~~~~" A loud cheerful voice rang in your ears. "Annyeong, Jimin!"

"It's Namjoon-hyung's birthday!"

"Ahhh, can you-- I'll just message him." Your mom entered with a doctor. You hung up, sending a quick message on KakaoTalk.

(The bold italic words will be the english something...if you only understand what I just said)

"I noticed, Y/n's condition is improving. But we are not yet sure when she can go home." The doctor said. You only understood your name, maybe your mom understands.

"Ahh..thank you doctor." Your mom said, nodding. The doctor left. "Eomma, you understood all of that?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"How?"

"Remember? I lived here for 3 years?" You nodded. "What did he say?"

"Your condition is improving, he is not yet sure when you'll go back to Korea." You nodded and played random games on your phone.

Your phone played a familiar ringtomne and you answered the call immediately. "Jaein! Junho!"

"Y/n-ah, it's me Yoongi-oppa." He said with worry filled in his voice. "Waeyo?"

"Jaein is missing."

***

"Appa, I thought samcho (uncle in korean) will pick us up." Jaein said. "Lets just wait for him." Junho grabbed her hand and was about to walk away.

"Junho, just this once please? I want to be with you just this day." Jungkook said. "Oppa, lets go!" Jaein cheered. Junho looked again at Jungkook and showed a small grin. "Bye Jaein." He waved.

***

Yoongi didn't know what to do. He called the other guys instead. "Yah hyung! Aren't yoy coming for Namjoon's birthday?" Hoseok asked. "I have a problem."

"What?"

"Jaein is missing, can you help me find her?"

"Jinjja (really)? Jungkook is not here too though."

Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. "Thanks." Hoseok ended the call after he said they will help finding Jaein.

***

Yoongi and Junho made their way to Taehyung's house, he heard soft giggles and Yoongi slammed on the door.

"Oh hyu--" Yoongi punched him, making Jungkook stumble back. Junho quickly covered Jaein's eyes. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" Yoongi shouted bringing tears on Jungkook's eyes.

Junho quickly covered Jaein's ears too. "Oppa, what's happening?" She asked. "Just keep quiet."

Jarin got scared and cried. Yoongi looked at the siblings and brought them to the car. He glanced back at Jungkook, "Don't ever go near to them again."

***

"Did you find Jaein?"

"She's with Jungkook."

The other guys sighed in relief. "Guys...this is the best birthday ever." Namjoon spoke, Hoseok held the camera near him. "I bought a lot of ryan merchandise."

***

Hellooooooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like it💖💖💖