23-생일축하해 정국!!!

You stared at the ceiling. You groaned (for the 5th time) and messed your hair, turning to the side. You looked at the time, 2am.

You stopped moving. "Aish!" You buried your face to the pillow and started screaming. Its Jungkook's birthday...

***

"Eomma!" Junho said.

"Eomma, we have to go to school!" Jaein shouted. "Ask halmeoni (grandma)."

She nodded and kissed your cheek. They forgot.

~~~

You went down, preparing your breakfast...even thought its already lunch time. "Wae, eomma?" You brought your phone to your ear.

"I wont be home for a while, can you pick up the kids later? I'll go shopping..."

You hummed in response and ended the call.

***

"YAH! JUNGKOOK! LOOK!" Taehyung shoved his phone to Jungkook's face, making Jungkook cross his eyes.

"Bwo? Bwo? Bwo?" Jungkook asked. "Wahh~ Y/n is just soo pretty.." Taehyung said, cupping his face.

"Yah! Aish!" Jungkook slapped his arm. "THATS THE SPOT WHERE SHE SLAPPED ME TOO! IT HURTS!"

Jungkook ignored him and stared at the picture. Taehyung's smile slowly faded and changed to a sly smirk.

He poked Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook just grinned. He sighed and gave back Taehyung's phone.

"Aish! Just go out and go to her house! Here's the address."

~~~

Taehyung pushed Jungkook out of his house and winked at him. Jungkook's smile quickly faded and started to have anxiety.

Y/n..I-I--

Aish! He mentally slapped himself. He doesn't have the courage and just decuded to go stroll at the park.

***

"Yah! Jimin-ssi. Its Jungkook's birthday." Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah...I just don't know how to surprise him..."

"Come here to my house and bring the other hyungs." Taehyung cheered. "Riiight. We'll be there."

~~~

Jimin arrived with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin. "Yoongi-hyung?"

They kept quiet. "He..uhmm..he might get mad at Jungkook that he is here in Daegu..soo."

"Hmm..okay. Jin-hyung, you prepare the food. Hoseok-hyung, you buy party poppers and some party hats if you want. Namjoon-hyung, you help--" Taehyung heard a snapping sound.

"How could you break a fork?!" Jin shouted.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "And I will fix something."

"What's mine?" Jimin asked.

"Oh right, you put up the balloons up there." Taehyung pointed at the wall. "I can't reach that...do you have a ladder or.."

"...no."

***

"Jaein, Junho. Mommy is going somwhere, stay with halmeoni, okay?" You said as you grabbed the container with seaweed soup in it. You waved bye and left.

(Sorry...I don't really know how to saw that..)

You forgot to put a note for Jungkook. You stopped at a small store near the park.