12-Stalker

(This might be short and sad again)

You have been receiving messages from an unknown number everyday.

Unknown number: Hey baby
Unknown number: whatcha doin?
Unknown number: are you scared?

You freaked out. "Noona, I'll go-- you okay?" Jihoon asked. He hasn't paid for his rent and he got kicked out of his house so he lives at your house for a while.

"I'm fine. Take care." You said, still gazing at your phone. Jihoon took a peek at your phone and saw the messages. "Whats that though?" He asked, you shook your bead as he left.

Unknown number: stay away from him.

"I don't know." You said. He nodded and headed to work.

**imliterallywritingthisat12am**

The kids were already at school. You entered your room and glanced at a box on the floor.

You picked it up and opened it. You saw pictures of you and Jungkook. You smiled looking through those photos.

Ding dong~

You sighed and stood up. You opened the door and saw a man in all black and he was wearing a mask. "W-who are you?"

"Hey babe."

***

Jungkook's phone ringed. He picked it up after seeing the caller I.D

"Hey Y/n."

"JUNGKOOK HELP!" Y/n shouted from the other line. "Are you okay? Whats happening?" He asked, getting worried.

"You better come here by yourself mister." A deep voice said and hung up. Jungkook dialed a number. "Seoyun-ssi. I cant come right now."

"Why?"

"There is an emergency." He said and quickly hung up, wearing his coat. He ran outside and took the bus.

~~

The door was open to Y/n's house. "Y/n-ssi?" He called. "Stop!" He heard your voice echo. He ran to the direction and saw you tied up in a chair with a guy holding a knife.

Jungkook tapped the man's shoulder then the guy looked at him. He threw a punch at the man's face as the man fell on the ground. He lost his grip off the knife. (Grammatical error)

Jungkook took off his mask "Didn't I tell you to never touch her?!" He shouted holding the guy by his collar.

The guy smirked and chuckled, wiping the blood from his lips. Jungkook let go of the guy since he retreated. "Get out." The guy obeyed him and went out.

Jungkook walked towards you and untied your hands. You hugged him and cried. He caressed your back.

You saw the man from earlier running with a swiss knife, targeting Jungkook.

The guy got closer, holding the knife firmly. "NO!" You pushed Jungkook as he fell down at the floor on his back.

You groaned. "Y/N!" The guy looked at the knife stabbed on your stomach. He backed out and ran away.

You looked at the small knife on your stomach as a tear fell. Jungkook crawled towards you "Y/n"

You smiled weakly, collapsing.

***

Helloooooooooooooooooooo I know this is short and lame soooo yeah. The new cover is at the media. Thanks bye!