21-Her

"Jungkook?" A girl voice said, making Jungkook jolt up. "Hey..Dahyun.."

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked. "I'm-I'm waiting for her."

"Huh? You don't know she moved?" Dahyung said, but mentally slapping herself for saying that.

"S-she moved? Where?"

Dahyun pretended to look at her watch. "Sorry, I have to go somehwere. See you around!" She waved. Jungkook sighed and thought about what she said.

***

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Dahyun barged in the guest room as Y/n put her finger to her mouth, shushing her.

Dahyung looked at Jaein sleeping. "I'm sorry!" She whispered. "Why?"

"I-I-I saw Jungkook infront of your old house and-and-and I-I said that y-you moved already." She looked down. "What is he doing there?"

"He said he was waiting for her  it's probably you."

"Oh..wait..what?"

She said sorry for the second time and looked down. "I have to find a house soon." You bit your lip.

"Y/n just calm down..I think it's right if you--"

"No..I don't want to see him...I don't want to  see him...cry." You mumbled the last part. "You still care for him?" Dahyun cooed. You rolled your eyes.

"Dongsaeng, you can move to eomma's house in Daegu." Yoongi said as he sat across from you. "Riiiight."

"Eomma's house." You mumbled. "You're moving there?" You nodded.

***

"I will miss you bestie~" Dahyun hugged you. "Me too." You glanced at Jimin and he smiled.

You whispered in his ear. "When are you getting married?" He grabbed Dahyun's hand and you saw a ring on her finger.

(Its kind of confusing..at the first chapter Jimin said he still loves y/n but he moved on since he knows he has no chance..)

You squealed. "Eomma!!!" Jaein ran to you and Junho lazily opened the door. "I want to be a rock in my next life." He groaned.

"That was my dream!" Yoongi said. Junho just smiled and layed down at the car. "Hey move your butt! I'm sitting there!"

***

I swear, if Jungkook finds me here. I want to die. You thought as you looked around the surroundings. Your phone ringed, startling you.

"Ne, eomma?"

"Dinner is ready! Come home now!" She said. You felt like a teenager again. You ended the call and walked back. You bumped into someone that made your phone fall.

This is the second one!

It was cracked, since it fell to a rock. (My heart is broken now..) "Sorry." The guy bowed.

"Taehyung-ssi, Aish."

He chuckled and said he would buy you a new phone. "No its okay..I want to delete his number anyway."

He laughed. "So why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Seoul?"

"I want to get over and forget him." You said. "Ahhhh...really?" He cooed.

"I hate you."

***

"Namjoon-hyung, do you know where Y/n moved?"

"She moved?"

"Jin-hyung, do you know where Y/n moved?"

"Oh! Since when?"

"Hoseok-hyung, do you know where Y/n moved?" Jungkook was already close to tears.

"I don't--

Seosaengnim, how to do this again?

Mianhae kook-ah, I have to teach my students how to--

Is this how you do this?" Jungkook heard some noisy shoes squeaking. "Thanks hyung."

"Jimin-hyung, do you know where Y/n moved?" Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently.

"N-nope..I haven't seen her since uhmm.."

"Okay..thanks."

"Yoongi-hyung, do you know where your sister moved?"

"Huh?! She moved? When?"

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook stopped calling and lost hope. (Cause he ran out of load, lol no)

"V-hyung, do you know where she moved?" Jungkook bit his lip.

"Ahh..s-sorry..wrong number." A deep voice with broken english spoke. "Hyung, I know that's you."

"Ahhh...I-I...okay kook, I will tell you and please, pleaseee don't tell her that I told you." Jungkook hummed in response.

"She's in Daegu."

***

KIM TAEHYUNG! Lol...haha hope you enjoyed this. Im just sharing my bts memes to you 😅😅

Bye😅