29-전하지 못한 진심

'She is leaving
And I can't do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I'm blankly standing here'

You stare at the ceiling blankly, thinking about everything that happened. Your divorce with Jungkook; your leukemia; and Hwayoung getting pregnant.

"Ms. Min? You have to stay here in the hospital 24/7 for your therapy and for faster recovery." Doctor Choi said, glancing at the clipboard she was holding. You nodded slightly.

***

Jungkook's POV

I went to Y/n's house (in secret) but, she wasn't there, only aunt is there. I sigh. Its all Hwayoung's fault.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller I.D THE 🐩IEST 🐩 IN THE WORLD. (If you only know what I'm trying to say there)

Its kinda immature, I know. But she's just annoying. "What now?"

"Oppa~ eodiseo? (Where are you?)" She whined. "None of your bussiness." I quickly hung up. I want to change my number so bad. I thought of any place, Y/n can be.

Maybe the hospital?

~~~

Its getting late....5.00 pm. I'm sure its still visiting hours. I entered the hospital and asked the nurse station. They told me a specific number and I went to find it.

Here it is...9-01. Why does it match with my birthday?

I peek at the glass on the door, seeing her looking outside. She wiped her eyes, tears.

I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to comfort her. I want to say I'm sorry. I want to say how much I love her. But why is it so hard?

-End of POV-

***

From time to time, you felt weaker and you noticed you're getting thinner. You closed your eyes, sighing heavily. You heard Doctor Choi, talking to your mom outside.

"We observed how Y/n is doing.." You got curious on what she will say so you stayed quiet. "The therapy isn't helping her, we have to schedule her flight to America."

Bwo?! You thought.

***

A week passed and you're already on the airport with your mom. You will miss Korea, you don't know how long you will stay in the US.

You have to leave Jaein and Junho behind, they will be staying with Yoongi. "Eomma, when will you come back?" Jaein asked. You smiled and cupped her face, "Eomma, doesn't know yet."

~~~

"Soo, how did your plan go Hwayoung?"

"If you only saw my cousin's reaction." Hwayoung laughed, looking at her nails. Jungkook was listening and probably peeking. He was confused.

"Aish! I feel really bad, I never done this thing before." Jia, the doctor on the other line shouted. "Nope don't feel bad." Heayoung chuckled. "The act went cool."

Jungkook can't help it anymore and burst in Hwayoung's room. "So all of it was a lie?!"

"You broke my relationship with Y/n, telling her you are pregnant?!" Jungkook shouted. Tears formed in Hwayoung's eyes.

"Jungkook...I just love you so much, I don't know what will haplen if you're bot in my life." Hwayoung whimpered.

Jungkook ran away, grabbing his phone, dialing Taehyung's number. "H-Hyung--"

"Jungkook-ah! Y/N IS ABOUT TO BOARD THE PLANE! PPALI (faster)!" He quickly hung up.

~~~

"Hyung." Jungkook panted. Taehyung was frowning, pointing somewhere. Jungkook followed Taehyung's finger and saw Y/n boarding the plane. "Ani."

Jungkook ran to the direction and tapped on the glass, earning her attention. Y/n looked at him and smiled, a drop of tear falling. Jungkook shook his head. "DON'T GO!"

He ran to the entrance thingy, but got pushed by the lady. "Sir, you cant go in unless you have a--" Jungkook pushed her aside and tried to catch up with her.

"Y/N!" He shouted as the guards and his hyungs held him back. He kept shouting her name. Y/n looked back again for a second and ignored Jungkook but inside her heart is aching seeing him like that.

"Jungkook, kaja."

"Gwaenchana."

***

Jungkook banged his fist on the table as the other guys flinched. He was crying since they arrived Taehyung's house. His hair were all messy, his eyes were red and swollen.

"Jungkook-ssi, gwaenchana." Jin said, giving Jungkook a comforting hug. Jungkook slightly calmed down and took deep breaths.

Why am I hurting alone? I need you.

***

Hey guys....sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like it!!!!! Thank you guys!!

(I can't stop promoting my taehyung ff so just ignore this part) BYEEE💖