41-Jiyoung pt. 2

"No. No. No." Jihoon pulled you outside as he shook his head. "What's wrong?" You laughed.

"Noona, your husban--"

"Ex-husband."

"Yeah, and your cousin is there. Your ex husband hates me right?" He looked at you with fear, imagining the scene when Jungkook punched him.

He gulped. "Don't worry." You smiled. You pat his back and slightly pushed him inside.

He cleared his throat. "H-Hi?"

"Hey...Jihoon right?" Jihoon nodded and bowed to say hello. "You know what to do." You pushed him to get closer to Hwayoung.

"Y-yeah.."

You left the lovebirds and went to Jungkook.

"Hello???" You waved your hand infront of his face. "Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yep."

"Something is wrong." You held his hand. "No, no everything is fine." He bit his lip.

"You're hiding something." You said. He only shook his head. "Are you gay?" You asked. "Yah! I'm not gay! How could I make your kids if I'm gay!" He shouted.

You cleared your throat. "They might hear you."

***

Jungkook was calling Jimin. "Jimin-ssi!"

"Jungkook-ssi!"

"생일축하해! [Happy Birthday]" He greeted.

"고맙다! [Thanks]"

"Where is your girlfriend?"

"She's not at home." Jimin replied brushing his hand through his hair.

"Ohhh....Y/n is here." Jungkook gave you the phone. "Jiminieeee~"

"Y/n~" You looked at Jungkook, he was watching you with dark eyes. You rolled your eyes at him.

You talked with Jimin for a while. He said he will be going to the gym, you hung up.

"Hey, where is Jihoon and Hwayoung?" You asked.

Jungkook smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "아이스 [aish]!" You hit his arm.

***

You and Jungkook were cuddling on your bed, talking to each other. "I missed this." He said.

He heard no reply. "Do you want to go on a trip?" He looked at you but only saw you sleeping.

He pecked your forehead and smiled.

***

Another short chapter😞, really sorry guys if you dont like it. Happy Birthday Jimin!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜보라해💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜 I purple you💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you guys