04-Hyesung

"Y/n."

"Y/n-ssi."

"Ddong~"

Jungkook shaked your body. You furrowed your eyebrows and opened one eye.

He was looking at you. "I need to go to work." You nodded. "Uhmm.."

You looked at your arms, which was hugging him. "Mianhae. (Sorry)" He laughed at your reaction and pecked your lips.

Jungkook went out and saw Jaein and Junho on the table fighting for the cereal. "I got it first!"

"I came here first! So I should be having it!"

"Appa!" Jaein cried as she pointed at Junho. "Are you going to blame me again?" Junho walked out.

***

"Can you call Secretary Lee?" Jungkook asked, Ms. Choi. Ms. Choi nodded and went out of his office.

After a while, Hyesung entered his office. "You missed me?" Hyesung asked. The fck man? Jungkook thought and kept his eyes on his laptop.

"Can you bring this to Mr. Kim Taehyung?" He passed her the folder, still not averting his eyes off the screen.

Hyesung clicked her tongue, not getting noticed by Jungkook and slammed the door close.

Hyseung was walking to Taehyung's office. She got curious and opened the folder.

She saw different documents, and a small paper at the back. She saw a note that said Hyung, can you come in my room? I have to tell you something.

She cocked an eyebrow and throwed the paper in the trash can. She smirked and knocked on Taehyung's door.

***

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung in his office but he's already getting impatient.

He called Taehyung. "Yah! Hyung! Eodiseo (Where are you?)!"

"Wae?! You didn't tell me to go there!"

"I put a note in the folder with the documents!"

"What are you talking about? There's nothing here."

"Fine. Just come here."

Taehyung entered his office. "Wae?"

"I'll ask Hyesung to help me get the papers in my house." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him sternly. "Why her?! You could ask me."

"She's my secretary..You're the son of the CEO." Jungkook paused. "I won't let you do that, I might get fired."

***

Hyesung sat at the passanger's seat as Jungkook drived.

"Secretary Lee, can you get the papers in the living room?" Jungkook stopped infront of the house. Hyesung nodded.

Hyseung knocked on the door, Jaein answered. "Who are you?" Jaein crossed her arms.

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend. Stop being a brat and let me in." She held Jaein's chin and pushed her.

Jaein fell down on the floor. "EOMMA!!!"

Jungkook can't hear or see anything, he was jamming to 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber.

Y/n came running to Jaein, "Gwaenchana?" Y/n asked. Jaein looked at Hyesung.

Y/n followed her gaze and saw her. "Why are you here?"

"Jungkook, told me to get his papers." Hyesung said with sass. "Where is it? We're rushing. We have to do something else." She smirked.

Y/n got pissed and pointed at the folders on the table. "Get it for me, maid. How dare you ask Jungkook's girlfriend like that!" She looked at her nails.

Y/n looked at Jaein, signalling her to go to her room. Jaein followed her and ran to her room, still crying.

Y/n got the folder and passed it to Hyesung. "Thank--"

Y/n gave her a tight slap on the face. Hyesung gasped. "Why would my husband date a slut like you?" Y/n pushed her outside, slamming the door.

~~~

Hyseung entered the car with messy hair, she only made it herself. She faked a sob.

Jungkook lowered the radio's volume. "What happened?"

"T-there is a g-girl who beated me u-up inside." She lied. Jungkook clicked his tongue as Hyesung passed the folder to him.

She looked outside the window and smirked.

***

"Eomma, is she appa's girlfriend?" Jaein asked. "Aniya." Y/n shortly replied, wiping Jaein's tears with her thumb.

"Go to sleep, its nap time." Y/n smiled as Jaein nodded.

Y/n closed the door and headed to their bedroom. Who was that? Is she really his girlfriend?

***

This part may contain some eww scenes so prepare a bible, holy water and pray to Namjesus.

Jungkook fell asleep in his office leaning on his chair. Hyesung entered without knocking and locked the door.

She saw Jungkook sleeping with his lips slightly parted, she smirked to herself and sat on his lap facing Jungkook.

(I don't really wanna say it cause its cringey and disgusting and it's not meant for my age soooooo bear with me)

She humped on his lap as he moaned "Mmm~ Y/n."

(Holy Namjesus! FCK! I just wrote it! PAKSYET! BWISET! I hate myself! Jzhwjsvska)

She stopped, frowning she didn't hear her name.

-meanwhile-

"Hey Tae!" Y/n waved as Taehyung waved back. "You're here again!" He said as Y/n smiled.

"I came to talk to Kook."

He stood up and headed to Jungkook's office and held the doorknob.

Locked.

He cursed under his breath. "Locked again?" Y/n asked and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung went to his office and got a key. They went back to his office and opened the door.

"J-Jungkook?"

***

EPIPHANY!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭 I LITERALLY CRIED NOW MY EYES FEEL SORE. 😭😭😭 I'M SORRY.

Ps. Cant find the real video in media