16-Hwayoung

"Unnie!!!!!!!!!! I'm coming to Seoul!!!!!!!!" Your cousin, Hwayoung shouted. "Really? When?"

"I'm at the subway station right now."

"Ahhh...okay, take care Hwayoung!" You ended the call and messaged Yoongi about her.

***

Hwayoung's POV

Wahhh~ Seoul is so big and beautiful. I think the people here are too. I walked down at the sidewalk, messaging Y/n-unnie that I just arrived.

I bumped onto someone and my purse fell down. "Sesonghabnida." I apologized at the guy who I just bumped into. He smiled and helped me get my purse.

I looked up at him. Damn he's...handsome.

I thanked him. "Whats your name?" He asked. I don't talk to strangers but...I'll give in. This guy is my type.

"Min Hwayoung-ibnida." I replied. He kinda looked surprised. He shrugged and offered a handshake. I gladly accept it.

"Jeon Jungkook." He smiled. "Nice to meet you."

Yeah...I was right people here in Seoul are beautiful.

-end-

***

"UNNIEEE!!!!" Hwayoung entered and ran to hug you. "I missed you!" She said. "Eomma, who is she?" Junho asked. "She's your aunt, Junho."

"Eomma? You have a kid?" She asked pulling out. You nodded. "You're married?!" You nodded again, slightly laughing at her reaction. "Where is your husband?"

Your face dropped and gave a fake laugh. "Can we not talk about that?"

~~~

"Eomma! Can you pl--"

"Who is she?" Jaein pointed at Hwayoung. "You have a daughter too?"

"Jaein-ah, this is Auntie Hwayoung." Jaein hugged her. Hwayoung was surprised and pulled out a candy from her pocket. "Jaein? Do you want this?" She asked as Jaein nodded.

"Give me ppo-ppo (Kiss/peck)." Hwayoung pointed at her cheek. Jaein pecked her and grabbed the candy.

"Noona, I'm ba--" Jihoon stared at Hwayoung. "Hey Jihoonie! Meet my cousin, Hwayoung."

He bowed politely.

~~~

"Noona...can I t-talk to you for a sec?" He stammered. You nodded and followed him somewhere. "What about?"

"Your cousin...uhmm..I think I like her." Jihoon shyly said, looking down at his feet. "Awww~ you should make a move, you're leaving soon." You nudged his arm.

He blushed and said he doesn't want to rush things. "I want to be comfortable with her first and know her."

This kid is smart.

***

2 days passed and Hwayoung seems like she is meeting someone. Jihoon is talking to her but she always says only 5 minutes or less....

You feel bad for Jihoon. "Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" Hwayoung ran to your direction. "I have a boyfriend!" She said with a big smile on her face. That was fast...

"Introduce him to me soon." Wait..fuck. What about Jihoon? I said I'll help him. YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE MIN Y/N!!!

She nodded and skipped to the couch, chatting with someone on her phone.

~~~

It was late at night and you decided to talk to Jihoon. You knocked but no one answered. You opened the door to the guest room, seeing him so concentrated on studying.

"Uhh, Jihoonie."

"Hey noona." He replied coldly, writing stuff on his notebook. You didn't know how to start.

"About Hwayoung--"

"Yeah..I heard your conversation earlier." He cut you off. You suddenly felt sorry.

"Jihoon-ah, I'm sorry." You sat beside him patting his back. "Its okay, noona. I'm leaving soon, anyway." He smiled bitterly, eyes tearing up.

(He had a love-at-first-sight at Hwayoung so..yeah thats why he is so sad and hurt)

You hugged him. He let out a shaky breath as you pat his back, letting him cry.

***

Hwayoung showed you a picture of her boyfriend. You almost choked on your cereal. He cant be Jungkook right?

"Soo..whats his name?" You wiped your mouth. "His name is Jeon Jungkook."

What the actual fu--

Her phone ringed, cutting off your thoughts. "Wait, unnie. He's here."

***

Jungkook's POV

Hwayoung sent me an address. Its the same as Y/n's. What the heck is happening? Are they even related?

I stand outside the door. Its the same door! I swear! Hwayoung opened the door. And yep it is Y/n's house. But how?

I saw a girl she was eating cereal. "Unnie," Hwayoung called her as the girl looked up. Y/n..

Her gaze went to me and she widened her eyes. "This is my boyfriend, Jungkook."

-end-

***

Lololololol! I'm back after a day 😂 so yeah..hope you enjoy this chapter.....bye!