34-꽉 자바줘, 날 안아줘

'Hold me tight, hug me.'

~~~

It's already night, and as they said you will be "exploring and going to a forest". You got nervous, knowing that Jungkook is your partner. It's all Jimin's fault.

You all went out and headed to the destination. You sigh heavily, heart beating fast. "Why do you look nervous?" Taehyung asked. You shook your head.

You arrived there after an hour. "Are we gonna split ways?" You asked. Of course, who would want to be alone with their ex?

"Yeah, you will be with your partner." Taehyung replied. You groaned. "Can we switch partners?"

"Nope."

~~~

You went further in the forest wuth Jungkook, walking beside each other but with a big gap. It was cold, its good you have your coat and hot packs with you. You shiver at the cold wind the just blew.

You felt small droplets of water touch your skin as you look up, its starting to rain. Jungkook mirrored your actions and gasped.

The rain got heavier and he held your hand, running to a small cabin that you just found. You were both wet from the rain. You put down your bag on the floor and sat beside it, panting. You glanced at him, he was sitting far away from you which made you frown a bit.

You searched for a shirt in your bag. "I have no extra clothes." You mumbled and buried your face in your palms, wailing.

A soft object hit your arm. "Wear that." He said coldly, averting his eyes from you. You peeked and grabbed the shirt. "T-t-thanks." You stood up and headed to a room that you found, its actually a bathroom.

His scent filled your senses as you sighed. Whoops, I don't have any shorts... you released you were only in your undershorts, underneath the oversized shirt of Jungkook's.

(I know too much details)

A thunder striked as you shriek. "Y/n! Gwaenchana?!" He knocked on the door. You opened the door and nodded. "I'm fine."

He sighed in relief, watching you sit beside your bag again. The thunder grumbled again and you put your knees up to your chest as a protective shield. Your breathing became heavy and you were scared. You hid your face.

Usually, when you were still with Jungkook, you always cuddle if you're scared, but there were no Jungkook beside you right now.

You heard shoes clicking on the floor, getting closer. You closed your eyes tightly, nervous.

He sat beside you, taking you in his arms. "Its okay, don't be scared." You sigh in relief. You missed this.

He hummed to a song, that made you calm down.

niga itdeon sopa neo eobsi na honja
i jarieman nama
neol gidarijanha
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae
neol gidarijanha

[I'm alone on the sofa where you used to be
I'm here, waiting for you
So far from my side, you're so far away
I'm still not over you, only dust remains
As I wait for you]

Sofa (소파) cover by Jungkook*

Tears brimmed in your eyes at how you can relate to the song. You closed your eyes, letting the tear fall.

He was also crying. He bit his lip, trying to stop hut he can't. Jungkook saw your tears and wiped them with his thumb. He rested his head on top on yours and drifted to sleep.

~~~

"Where are they? Its running late!" Taehyung said with worry in his voice. He looked at the small guy without jams. Jimin smirked. "Let them have their alone time, dude."

***

You woke up, releasing you had a jacket covering your lap and Jungkook beside you. You screamed, getting away from him, covering your body with the jacket. He jolted awake. "Wae?" He asked.

"What did you do to me?" You ask, clutching the jacket tightly. "What? Nothing." He laughed, scratching his head.

You remembered what happened last night and let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry." You smiled, scratching your head. "Should we go now?" He asked looking outside. You nodded amd was about to get your bag.

But instead you held his hand by accident which was holding onto your bag. Your cheeks heat up. He laughed.

You both went out of the cabin, seeing an old man outside looking at you two with wide eyes. You both bowed and apologized.

The old man, shakes his head.

***

"YAH! WHERE DID YOU TWO GO? I WAS WORRIED SICK!" Taehyung blurted out. "We were kinda stuck when the rain poured." You said. "We slept in a cabin." Jungkook added.

Jimin smirked behind the worried guy as Taehyung smacked his chest. His eyes trailed to your legs. You followed his gaze and immediately ran to your room.