28-I'm Fine

(I just watched the IDOL feat. Nicki Minaj MV....its LIT👌)

Jungkook's POV

I looked at her. What happened to her? I saw her finger twitch "Y/n?" I held her hand.

"Eomma!" Jaein shouted. I put my finger to my lips, telling her to shush. She pursed her lips. Junho entered, ignoring me again.

"Jungkook-ah..." Eomeonim said. I bowed to her. "Thank you for bringing her here." I nodded.

"Mrs. Min, can I excuse you for a while?" Doctor Choi asked. She nodded and went out.

End of JK's POV

"What is it, doctor?" Mrs. Min asked. "Y/n's condition is getting worse, she should start getting a therapy soon or later." Doctor Choi replied.

Mrs. Min nodded. "I see."

***

"Hyung! Just don't tell Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted at the phone. "We won't."

"Auntie will kill me if she knew that I told you." He said with worry in his voice. "I trust you on this."

"What about?" Jungkook entered the house. "W-what do you mean?"

"You won't tell me what? And who is auntie?"

"Annyeong Taehyung-ah!" They hung up quickly. "Eopseo (nothing)." Taehyung said.

***

"Y/n, how are you?" Jungkook asked. "I'm good...."

"What did the doctor say?"

You don't know what to reply and just made up a thing. "She said, I'm doing good."

"Ahhh, I will visit you tomorrow."

"You can visit me at home."

~~~

"Y/n, gwaenchana?" Your mom asked as she sat beside you. "I don't know."

Your eyes got teary and you closed them. Your mom put your head on her lap and you cried silently.

***

You opened the door and Jungkook stood there with a big smile. "W-why are you here?" You ask.

His smile faded. "You dont want me to be here? Okay." He pouted. "No, that's not what I meant, but I have to go somewhere."

"Where do you need to go?" Jungkook asked subtly, making you tense up at your spot almost instantly.

"Um... to buy Jaein something." You answered, awkwardly shifting on your place. Jungkook notices your movements, his eyes darting to eye you suspisciously

"Okay..." he trailed off, squinting his eyes even further as he sees you clutching the car keys to your chest.

"I can go with you." He offered. "No, uhmm...it's fine." You put a fake smile. He nodded and bit his lip.

You walk timidly out of the door, carefully pushing yourself out. You sigh un agony once you reach your car, banging your head on the wheel in front of you.

"I'm sorry." You mumble to yourself quietly, your eyes teared up. You start the car on, driving off to the hospital for your check up.

Well, what you didn't know was that there was someone following you.

Aged with curiosity, he trailed off after your car. He sees you heading off for the hospital, and he somewhat gets even more suspiscious.

Jungkook followed you suite, carefully not making noise for you not to get suspicious.

"God, help me." He mumbled to himself, thinking of ways on how to make you spill the beans.

He watched carefully until he heard someone's voice.

"Oppa!" A familiar, shrilly voice yelled, causing Jungkook to cover his ears before he goes deaf.

Literally.

Jungkook faked a smile to her, thinking sick thoughts about her.

Hwayoung pouts 'cutely' as she sees that Jungkook is not acknowledging her presence unlike yours. He ignored Hwayoung even if she tried.

After waiting for you, Hwayoung had the chance to tell Jungkook. You got closer to his direction. "Y/n-ssi!" He smiled.

Your eyes trailed over to the short girl beside him. "Hw-Hwayoung-ah, why are you here?"

Hwayoung grinned, linking her arms with Jungkook. "I just want to tell him that he is a father now." She said, biting her lip.

Your heart crushed to pieces. You blinked, tears filling your eyes again. "Ani. Y/n-ah, don't listen to her, we didn't even--"

Hwayoung showed a picture of the ultrasound test. "I'm three months pregnant with Jungkook's baby." She said, with an arrogant voice.

You took the paper with some doctor's stuff written on it. You looked at Jungkook. "Y/n, I told you I wasn't--"

You smiled bitterly. "Congratulations, Hwayoung!" You said with a shaky voice. "You too, Jungkook." You looked at him as tears wet your cheeks.

You looked down, wiping your tears away. "I'll get going to buy Jaein and Junho something." You said and left, broken.

***

THANK YOU SO MUCH nanneolsaranghaeyo for giving me ideas. I tried starting my taehyung ff but I haven't published it yet. Thank you too guys! 💖💖💖