24-Afraid

"EOMMA!!!" Jaein sobbed. You ran to their room and saw her with drawings on her face. "Who did this?"

She pointed at Junho, who acted surprised. "What?"

Your phone vibrated on your back pocket and you quickly answered the call. "Y/n-ssi...I heard from Jimin, Jungkook came home heartbroken on his birthday.."

You left the room and went outside the house. "Did you do something to him?"

You told her what happened. "Yeah..he is right."

"What do you mean?"

"You keep running away from him."

You shrugged and sighed. "Why are you so afraid to love again?"

***

"I will get revenge.." Jaein mumbled banging her hand on the table. Junho stuck his tongue out. You stared blankly at the floor, thinking about what Dahyun told you.

Your mom snapped her fingers in front of your face. "Wake up." You smiled at her. "I will meet my friend later, do you want to join us?"

"You can bring them." She continued as she pointed at Jaein and Junho, glaring at each other.

***

"A mexican restaurant?" (Sorry, I love tacos) you asked. "That's what she told me." Your mom replied. You entered the restaurant hearing 'hola' from every waiter.

A woman, around your mom's age waved at you. Your mom waved back and ran to her table. You all sat down and tacos was served.

"This is a spicy sauce so, be careful." The waiter said you all nodded, except for Junho who is wearing his earphones.

Jaein smirked and she put the spicy sauce on Junho's taco. Junho has no idea. You took a bite of yours ignoring Jaein's immature attitude.

Junho saw the taco, laying on his plate  and grabbed it. He took a bite and Jaein looked at him waiting for his reaction.

Junho stopped chewing and he widened his eyes. Jaein burst into laughter as Junho grabbed the glass of water and gulped it down. "Yah!"

Jaein stuck his tongue out like what Junho did. "Uyu! Uyu! Uyu! (Milk/우유)" Jaein kept laughing. You joined Jaein and the two ladies looked at you three.

Junho was panicking. Jaein and you was laughing. Your mom glared at you and you stopped.

***

Jungkook got out from his room, seeing five of his hyungs laying in the living room, with awkward positions.

Jimin was on the floor. Hoseok has his feet up. Namjoon was laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Where is Jin-hyung?

He looked at the kitchen and Jin was on the counter, wasted while holding a bottle of soju.

Jungkook tiptoed to the kitchen and grabbed a metal pot and a spoon. "YAH! IREOWA! (wake up)" He banged it together.

They all flinched and went back to reality. "Why didn't you guys call me?"

***

"Why is it so hard to love again?" You asked Dahyun. "You're just scared."

"No! I'm not!" You whined and she snapped her fingers. "Wake up."

"I am."

"Aish! Oh by the way...Y/n-ssi..do you know some French words? Me and Jimin will go to France."

"Bring me!" You cheered. "You buy your own tickets." You giggled. "I know Bonjour."

"Ahhh...Bonjurooo." She said. "No, its Bonjour."

"Bonjrooo."

"Bonjour."

"Bonju."

***

"C'mon! Just ask her out!" Taehyung said.
"Try seduc--"
"Stop it Namjoon!" Jin covered Namjoon's mouth.

"Bring her flowers." Hoseok nodded. "Give her letters..and put your nickname."

"Kookie?" Jungkook asked.
"No."

"Justin Seagull?"
"No."

"Ehhh...J.JK?"
"Does she have 148 of IQ?" Namjoon asked. "Why is the IQ included here?"

"If she has high IQ like me.." Namjoon smirked. "She might guess its from Jungkook."

"Just try, J.JK."

Jungkook ran to his room and started to write the letter. Dear Y/n...

Or is it Ddong?

He stopped and stared at the blank paper. Do I really have to do this?

"I don't know how!" He shouted. The other guys entered his room. "What about a poem?" Jin asked.

He made a poem about her name. (I don't know your names soo you just make your own poem with your name) Jin laughed.

"Aish hyung! So cringey."

"Asking her out?" Jungkook mumbled. "No...it's hard to ask her out." Jimin said. They all looked at him. "I had a relationship with her right?"

"What did you do back then?"

"Uhmm--

"Give her flowers!" Hoseok shouted.

***

Taehyung put the flowers infrongt of Y/n's house and rang the doorbell. He quickly hid behind a tree, recording.

Y/n went out and picked up the boquet.

I love to see a smile on your face.

~J.JK

Y/n had a confused look on her face and went back in.

~~~

Taehyung entered his house, showing the video to the guys. "She doesn't know its me." Jungkook said.

"She has low IQ."

"Hyung!"

***

Hey guys...sorry for the boring chapter. But I still hope you liked it. Don't worry...I don't have school today and I will/might do a double update (sorry if I cant).

Tell me what your thoughts with the story..thank you!!!!