19-💙

"Y/n." Jungkook mumbled. "W-why are you here?" You asked. He looked at you with cold eyes. He suddenly pulled you in a hug.

"What are you doing?" You tried pushing him away, but he is strong. You heard sniffles and you stopped.

He muttered some words you cant understand. "Y/n...I lo--"

"Y/n."

"Y/n-ssi."

You opened your eyes, seeing Yoongi staring at you. "Why are you here?" You asked, trying to sit up. "Junho called me and he said you fainted. Yumi is also here with me."

How did I faint?

You told the kids to pack their things up. "Junho, Jaein. We'll stay at Uncle Yoongi's home for a while."

Junho was expressionless and he had a gauze pad wrapped on his wrist. He is never like that when he hears aboutgoing to Yoongi's house, he always get excited.

They both went to their rooms to pack their things and you did to. You glanced at your picture with Jungkook and grabbed it.

You put it in your duffle bag and packed your clothes. You put on your coat and went out of the room.

You put all of your bags in Yoongi's car as the kids went inside. You looked at your house for the last time and your eyes teared up.

You sighed.

~~~

You entered Yoongi's house carrying your duffle bag. Jaein suddenly ran to the 1 year old baby, Yuri while Junho sat lazily on the couch.

You followed Yumi to the guest room and you both sat at the bed. "How are you without...you-know-who?" She started.

(Who is a Harry Potter fan here?)

"Its..." You paused. "...I don't know."

"I think..I can't go on with my life without him." You sighed. "Do you still have feelings for him?" She asked.

You shook your head as she nudged your arm. "Stop lying..I know you still have."

***

"Where are you going?" Hwayoung clinged on Jungkook's arm. Jungkook yanked his arm away. "Hwayoung, I.."

Hwayoung looked at him with dreamy eyes. "I don't love you." Hwayoung got shocked.

"I just used you." Jungkook added. Hwayoung looked at him with teary eyes. "B-but.."

"I'm sorry."

"J-Jungkook.." Hwayoung inhaled deeply. Jungkook to the chance to run outside the house before Hwayoung could scream at him.

***

Jungkook POV

I don't know where to go anymore. I want to cry. I feel lost. Why am I going back to my past?

(Note: his past is not mentioned in the first book...so surprise?)

Her name is the thing I could only think of. Please save me. (I need your love before I fall, fall. I'll stop)

I walked to her house and knocked many times. There was no answer. I slammed my hand on the door. Still no answer.

I kicked the door, crying. I leaned on the door and sat there. I fucked up.

***

Hi guysssss! Sorry..I haven't updated for 2 days? I am really busy with school and I have social anxiety..........I did something that may offended someone on one of my media accounts....so yeah...I did not mean to do that sooo.....I just want to kill myself...

Haha sorry, I'm just lonely and I have no friends :'(.

Bye💖