36-Only Then (그대 헤어면 돼)

'Who cares what others say?
We can't live without each other, so what's the problem?
We can be more in love together'

♡♡♡

(I will make your pov sooooo yeah...enjoy!)

-Your POV-

We were still in Gwangju. Jungkook dragged me somewhere I don't know, actually a park. He wants me to chase him, but I'm lazy.

I sat at the grass, waiting for him to come back. "Y/n-ssi!" He yelled from a distance. "What?" I asked coldly.

"Milk tea?" I nodded. Who wouldn't want a milk tea? "You only bought one?"

He smirked. Aish this kid. I sipped from the straw and my phone ringed. Eomma💛

"Annyeong!" I waved at the camera. "Eomma, eodiseo (where are you)?" Junho asked. "I'm at the park." I glanced at Jungkook, who was sipping milk tea.

"Bwo?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Eomma, who is that?"

I smiled and gave the phone to Jungkook. "Appa!" Jaein shouted. I looked at the phone, and saw Junho roll his eyes and leave. Jungkook frowned and said bye to Jaein.

"Jaein-ah~ tell halmeoni that I say hi." I said before ending the call. Jungkook was looking away from me, still sipping on the milk tea.

"Jungkook-ssi wha--"

"Let's go back." He stood up, walking ahead of me. "Yah! What is wrong with you?" I held his arm to stop him.

I feel wierd. "J-Jungkook, wha-what's wrong?" I don't know why I'm stuttering.

My legs feel weak. "Y/n, your nose is bleeding." I stumbled. Good thing, he caught me. "Y/n-ssi."

***

-Jungkook's  POV-

I brought Y/n to the hospital. It's my fault. I'm so dumb. I held her cold hand as the doctor opened.

"How is she?" I asked. "She is doing good. This happened because of the heat." I nodded. "Or its a side  effect of her recovery from leukemia." He added. W-what? Leukemia?

"She has leukemia?" I mumble to myself. "Thank you." I bowed to him as he left.

I sat down again beside her bed. She had leukemia? Her finger twitched. "Y/n." I looked at her.

Her eyes fluttered open. I hugged her.

She giggled and sat up. I let go of her, my hand in hers. I zoned out, thinking of her leukemia. Is that even true?

"Y/n, I want to ask you something." I bit my lip. She hummed. "Is it true you had leukemia?"

She blinked and looked down on her fingers. She averted her eyes from me. "Does it mean i-it's true?" My voice cracked. Welp...I'm about to cry.

She looked at me with teary eyes and slightly nodded. I pulled her in a hug. "Mianhae (I'm sorry), I wasn't there for you when you need me." I cried.

She nodded. (Sorry for too much drama...)

-End of POV-

***

You were already heading back home, of course with Jungkook. "Jaein-ah, Junho-ah! Eomma is home." You yelled. Jaein ran and hugged you, while Junho saw Jungkook and went back to his room, rolling his eyes at him. 

You went to greet your mom and Junho, while Jungkook played with Jaein. You entered his room, seeing him facing the wall. He might be playing on his phone. You thought.

You sat beside him and asked if he was okay. He faced you with tears in his eyes. "Eomma, are you back with him?" He asked. "Ani, its not--"

"Mom, he might hurt you again. I can protect you, Jaein and halmeoni. Mom, please. I don't want to see him!" He raised his voice, making you slightly back away. This was the first time ever, he shouted at you. 

"J-Junho, I'm not with him." You pat his back and pecked the top of his head. 

Jungkook heard your conversation, it brought tears in his eyes.

***

Hey guys, author here! I wont be updating cauuuseeee, we will have an exam tomorrow, then field trip then, we still have to make a travelogue about the field trip. (I hate life so much). I don't have my phone, so I'm using my computer right now -and that's the reason if I have mispelled words- just to update for you guys. Sorry for the short chapter. i still thank you guys for nice comments and for the votes. Thank you so much!!!

That was long...