35-I NEED U

'know you love me girl,
so that I love you,
I’ll be by your side always,
don’t worry ’bout a thing,
my love'

♡♡♡

You turned your back against Jungkook's bed, feeling awkward with what happened last night and earlier. You scrunched your nose, the scene flashing back in your mind.

You hugged the blanket tighter, clutching them. "Y/n, gwaenchana?" He asked behind you. Nope. I'm not, ever since you le--

"Yes." You groaned, cutting off your own thoughts. What is wrong with me???

You heard the door close and now...you can finally breath. You breathed out heavily. You tried to sleep but you cant. Something's wierd. Why do I have to share a room with him?

~~~

You slept just for a while. You heard sniffles behind you."I'm sorry, Y/n." You heard a voice say. You looked behind you, seeing him burying his face on his palms. Your heart softened as you sat up, facing him.

He shakes his head, mumbling some other things. He was crying. You felt yourself crying too. "I need you."

You hesitated to comfort him. "Jungkook-ah." You looked down on your shaking hands, tears brimmed in your eyes.

You can't hold them back anymore. Jungkook was just watching you, while tears kept on falling on his cheeks.

All of the memories you had with him flashed back in your mind.

***

Jungkook's POV

I watch her quietly. I felt my heart crushed into small pieces. I hate seeing her cry. "Y/n, I-I'm so--"

She hugged me.

She hugged me?

She hugged me!!!!

What is happening? Is this real. Wake up Jungkook. She cried on my shoulder. I hugged her back. "I miss you." She mumbled.

We both cried silently until she pulled out. Our hands were still together. I stood up and held her waist, pulling her closer to me. She kept on crying.

I wiped her tears with my thumb and a small smile appeared on her face. "Y/n, I-I--"

"Jungkook-ssi!!! Y/n-ssi--"

"Oops, lets go back, Taehyung. They need privacy." Jimin-hyung smirked. I laughed and looked back at her. "What were you saying earlier?" She asked. "Nothing." I smiled.

"C-can I call you ddong a-again?" I stuttered. She messed my hair. "Sure you can kid." She laughed. I wish I can see this smile forever.

End of POV

***

The next morning...

Something happened last night, and you felt tired. You looked beside you, Jungkook was still sleeping.

You watched a horror movie last night and you were tired of screaming while he laughed. (Lol u thought, this is not like other fanfics when they just made up and it will happen😂😂😂)

An arm snaked around your waist. "Good morning." His morning voice ringed in your ear.

(Prepare for the cringe ya'll)

You face him and smiled. "I'm happy to have you back." He said. You buried you face to his chest as if you were Jaein.

"아기 [a-gi/baby]." He giggled.

***

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. But still, thank you!!!😊😊😊