06-Pictures

"We were so in sync last night. It was amaz--" She smirked.

"You..WHAT?" Jungkook walked closer towards her as she covered her chest with the blanket. "I sent her those so you will stop being with her and be with me."

"I'd love to be with you." Jungkook smirked as he got on top of Hyesung. "I'm glad yo--"

He choked Hyesung. "You're such a bitch, Hyesung. I don't even love you." She slapped his hand but instead he tightened his grip on her neck.

"J-Jung-ko-ok, p-p-please." Her face turned into a unatural color. Jungkook took of his hand from her neck as she coughed.

"I'll tell CEO Kim to fire you."

"What? No! No! Please no! I'll try my best to change!" She clung on Jungkook's arm. He scoffed and yanked his arm away and left.

***

You were still processing your mind after seeing the pictures in your room then the door opened. "Y/n-ah. Are you--"

You slapped his face..u. His head turned to the side through impact. "How dare you come back here!" You shouted.

"Y/n, I-I--"

You scoffed. "I can explain..I can explain.." You mocked him. "Can you explain this?!" You threw the picture to him. He looked at the pictures that fell on the floor.

Your tears were already falling and so is he. "I thought you loved me." You pointed at his chest.

"I did." He mumbled. "Jungkook, since childhood, I already had a crush on you." You paused. You wiped your tears away and was about to leave the room.

But he pulled your wrist and crashed his lips onto yours. You pushed him away and ran out of the house.

~~

"Dahyun-ah. Dahyun!" You knocked on the door. Surprisingly, Jimin answered.

He quickly let you in and sat on the couch. "What happened?" You leaned your head on his shoulder and cried.

He stiffened in his place. He thought of caressing your hair but he hesistated.

After fighting with his brain, he decided to just caress your hair.

"Dahyun, where is Dahyun?" You finally asked. "She..she went out to buy her girl things." Jimin replied.

You nodded and leaned on the couch, Jimin frowned. You crossed your arms, the scene replaying in your mind.

You breathed heavily holding back your tears. "Gwaenchana?" He asked as you shook your head.

"I'm obviously not okay, dumbass." You rolled your eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

~~

Dahyun arrived after a while. "What happened to my baby?" She ran and hugged you. "I'm your baby too right?" Jimin pouted.

Dahyun ignored him but Jimin acted more cute that caught her attention. "Aww~" she pinched his cheeks.

He giggled.

"Can you two stop being gross?" You cringed. "As if you're not like that with Jungkook." Dahyun said.

"Haha! Jungkook? What a nice joke!"

"Sarcastic." Dahyun mumbled and you rolled your eyes.

~~

You cried while hugging Dahyun's waist. "Its okay, Y/n." She pat your back. "Why did he do this to me?" You sobbed louder, sounding like a baby who just came out from its mom.