Black & Blue

*** I decided to start my third book while still working on 'Finding Me.' Please let me know what you think of this one. I appreciate comments, whether they are good, bad or indifferent. I also like votes.. they make me giddy. *** Thank you, IrishEyez

*** There is subject matter in this story that may be sensitive to some readers... WARNING ***

Aurora is on the right ----------->

CHAPTER 1: 

One more day, that’s what I tell myself every single day. I was put into this room only days after I turned 18 and shifted for the first time. When I introduced to the Alpha of a visiting Pack, I was excited to find out that his son was my mate. Oh how the Moon Goddess has a sick sense of humor.

My mate Grady talked my parents into letting him take me home with him. Grady was so sweet and nice, telling my parents about how his Pack was going to love and that I was going to make an amazing Luna. Well, I call bullshit.

The moment I got into the car with him and we were out of my old Pack-lands, he changed. We were in the backseat and his dad was driving. Grady slid over to me and grabbed my thigh. It hurt, A LOT! He put his hand up to my head, grabbed my hair and pulled me so my neck was exposed.  

Before I even had a chance to fight back, he marked me. I always envisioned my marking being like a storybook fairy tale. Only now I am in some twisted version of Repunzel and there is no Knight in Shining Armor. After he marked me and we got to his Pack house, I was immediately put up here. I never talk to anyone, see anyone or even get any sunlight, which was killing my wolf.

The only person I have any contact with is Grady. He brings me food every few days. Lucky for me there is a bathroom so I can do my business and have water to drink. The only other time than to give me food that I see him is when I’m in heat. Those are the days that I hate the most.

Three days after getting here, I went into my first heat, of course because he marked me. I was terrified. He came into my room, sniffed the air and got a look that I now despise on his face.

I’m significantly smaller than him, standing at only 5’ 6” to his big and burly 6’3”, so fighting him off was out of the question. He showed me no mercy as he ripped my clothes from my body and raped me. Even my wolf, who wanted to be with him, was disgusted. I will forever remember that night and what he said after.

“You will give me sons, only sons and anything else will be killed.”

He placed a devilish kiss to my forehead and left, locking the door behind him. I curled up into a ball and cried. He came back the next day and the next and then on the fourth day, he came back and only smiled.

“Well that’s a good girl, pregnant on your first heat. You will give me many sons.”

I was pregnant; I thought that maybe this meant that he would let me come out now. But, no, I was still locked up here. Alone and now pregnant. Only upside was that he gave me more food.

The first few weeks of the pregnancy were easy. No nausea, nothing. That however changed when I hit what I figured was about week five. I started throwing up everything I ate, sleeping all the time and my body hurt so badly. I was losing weight rapidly and becoming weak.

 Grady did not like the fact that I was weak, that was the day that he started beating me. It only took a week of getting beat every day before I lost the baby. I was about 11 weeks along and because I was the one that delivered it, I had to see that the baby was a girl.

He came to me that night and made sure that I shifted so that I would heal faster. I wished that he would just kill me and get it over with. I know that is sleeping with other women, I can feel it every time they do it. It feels like someone sucker punches me right in the heart.