Chapter 11

***Felt like I was neglecting my fans... so I had to get this out there... Blue was calling to me. Hope you enjoy chapter 11, love you all!!! ***

IrishEyez~

Chapter 11

Alpha Parker, Beta Blane and my dad sat at the kitchen table with Nate, Seth and me. We were looking over a map of the land to get a better idea of its layout. It gave us where any weak spits may be and areas that we could use to our advantage. By the end of that night, we knew every inch of that map by heart and in the morning, we would start memorizing the land as we ran it and marked it as guarded territory.

There was a watch schedule made as to who was on duty and when. I wanted to do it, but they all agreed that I may actually be more of a target than anything. It was getting late and we were all getting tired. We all went our separate ways and I knew I was going to sleep better knowing that there were so many wolves keeping watch outside. In fact, I slept so soundly that I was out until 9:30 the next morning. When I willed over and did not feel Nate next to me, I panicked.

Searching around, I didn’t see him. Looking at the clock and realizing that it was late, I flew out of bed. This was a bad move as I was now flying to the bathroom. Again Nate came to help me out. Once I was cleaned up and brushed my teeth, we headed downstairs where there was no one.

“Where is everyone Nate?” I was very confused.

“Most are out running the perimeter and some went into town for supplies and food. I’m glad it gives us some time alone.” He leaned in and started kissing down my neck. As good as it felt, I knew that someone could be back at any minute.

“Nate as much as I want to, we can’t, what if someone comes back?” My mouth was saying no, but my body was saying yes. I moaned when he brought his hands down to my backside and picked me up. He started walking towards the stairs and looked up into my eyes.

“Then I guess we better be quiet.” He has the sexiest smirk on his face.

“If anyone catches us, you are dead. Not to mention that they will be able to smell it on us.” I tried to be as serious as possible, but I could not help and laugh as we went up the stairs.

“Okay then, I have an idea.” He quickened his steps and we went back into the bathroom, He set me down on the countertop and placed a kiss to the tip of my nose, this made me giggle. He turned on the shower and came back to me. Rubbing his hands slowly on my thighs I could feel my body heat up. He removed my tank top in one quick motion and he then took off his.

I had his belt off and I was undoing his pants when he pulled me down off the counter. He worked on removing my pajama bottoms and I pulled his pants clear down. We were fully revealing each other and couldn’t hold back. I stepped into the shower and he stepped in after me. He brought his arms around me from behind and worked his kisses on the back of my neck and across my shoulders. The water was pelting us and it was the best sensation in the world.

He turned me around and our lips came crashing together. If it was not for us being very wet and slippery, I would have jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and I brought my right leg up his side. I could feel his hardened manhood against my stomach and ached for him.

I broke the kiss but he continued a trail down my neck. “I need you Nate.” He responded by kissing me again, more passionately and then turning me around. I bent over slightly while he held onto my wrists and positioned himself behind me. In one intoxicating motion, he was in me. I let out a muffled moan, keeping my lips closed to make as little noise as possible.

As Nate moved intently, he released my wrists and bent over me, taking my breasts into his hands. He was taking me to the point of pure pleasure and I could tell he was close as he moved quicker and let out his godly groans. My hands flew up to the shower wall for support as he moved even faster. There was no holding back as I climaxed and let out a gravely gasp and my entire body shuttered. He found his release and we just stood there for a moment to recover.