!!!!!EPILOGUE!!!!!!

*** This is all folks!!! Thank you again for reading B&B and I love you all. I hope you enjoyed it and I am sorry if the epilogue is short. Thank you all again!!!!***

IrishEyez

Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

“Sophia please put your brother down.” I called out across the yard as I hung out laundry. As I finished up, I just watched as Sophia, Silvia and Scotty played.

Shortly after Nate and I got married, I became pregnant again. Scott was born during a snow storm and we could not leave the house, so he was born in our bed.

After Nate had helped me deliver the girls in his truck, he was sort of a pro at it. Scotty looks exactly like Nate with his blond hair and green eyes. He is now three and such a handful.

I was off in my own little world when a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and rested on my stomach. I had a slight swell to it as I am pregnant again. Nate and I wanted to put some time in between Scotty and the next baby; we figured almost three years was enough. We do want as many babies as possible though.

“How is my beautiful mate today?” He whispered in my ear as he led me in between the sheets hanging on the line, hiding us from the kids.

“She is doing wonderfully and what about my amazing and handsome mate, how is he?” He responded by nipping at my ear. Any time I can get with Nate is worth it.

Shortly after Scotty was born, Nate got called into active duty. He was gone for 11 months, came home for a few weeks and then was gone again for nine months. I felt like a piece of me was dead when he was not here.

He decided to go into recruitment instead of going back overseas, so now he goes and talks to high schoolers and other potential Marine’s.

Right now he is in his uniform and ready to head out for the day. To say that he looks sexy in it is an understatement.

“I’m bringing the kids into town today, so can we meet you for lunch?” I asked as he still held me.

“That would be great, I’ll meet you at the dinner, say about 12:30?”

“Perfect” I stated as I gave him another kiss on the lips. I took his hand and walked hand in hand with him over the kids who were playing in the sandbox that Nate built.

He gave each of them a hug and a kiss before heading off to work.

I spend most of my day tending to the kids who are very well behaved for the most part, except Sophia, she is the oldest and Grady’s Alpha blood runs in her. She is strong and hot-headed; I would like to think she gets her attitude from me though.  

   Silvia is quiet and shy, but don’t mess with her little brother or she will not second guess her actions. Sophia had pushed Scotty down and Silvia ran full bore and tackled Sophia to the ground yelling, ‘don’t hurt my broad!’ When I stopped laughing and cleaned the kids up, they both got time outs.

Scotty is the average boy, he loves getting into tings and his new favorite past-time is jumping from the arm of the couch to anything near him, including his sisters if they are in the way.

Helen has taken to her photography again and there are nearly 100 photos that she has taken all over the house. My favorite though is still the one of Nate and I sitting on the porch swing asleep and holding hands.

Brody and Megan had a little boy. They named him Brody Jr. and he is the spitting image of his dad. He is only about 6 months older than Scotty, so when they come over, it gives him someone to play with.

Megan is also pregnant again, she had zero problems or complications with Brody Jr., so they decided to have another as soon as they could.

Her second child will be about a month older than our fourth. They got married in a private ceremony back in Montana with his pack shortly after they returned after our wedding.

For Tim and Clara, it has been a rough time going. They married two years ago and have had the worst of luck. She got pregnant shortly after the wedding and unfortunately, lost it. They have been hesitant on trying again. I try to encourage them, but when they talked about how hard it was, I understood completely.

I often find myself walking to the small memorial that Nate made for my first two baby girls. He made beautiful and intricate crosses and carved their birthdays onto them. I never told anyone that I had actually given then names.

They were Hope and Joy, so he also carved their names onto them. When I needed to be alone with my thoughts for a while or just needed to talk to them, I would go to the small spot in the garden that also has two small concrete angels. I find myself here now; sometimes I don’t realize I’m going there until I am already kneeling in front of them.

“Blue” I hear someone yelling from behind me. I wipe the tears I didn’t know I was shedding and stand up. When I turned, I saw Charlie. He was still working for us and has also been going to the small college in town for Criminal Justice; he is going to make an amazing officer one day. He has not dated much, a girl here and there, but nothing serious.

We don’t talk about what happened with Grady and we all happier that way. “Hey Charlie” I yell back. He was getting closer to me when all three kids came out of nowhere and attacked his legs, causing him to fall to the ground. “That looked painful.” I said as I pulled the kids off of him and helped him up.

Charlie started laughing. “Nothing I’m not use to, I’ll take these on any day.” As he jumped into a fighting stance and put his fists up like he was going to box with someone.

“We play Uncle Charlie!” I heard Sophia call out as he pulled on his shirt.

“Alright honey, let’s go play, oh and Blue, Nate called. He said that he cannot meet today, busy day at the office, but he asked if you wanted to go for a run tonight.” He said as he walked away with all three kids following him.

“Thank you Charlie.” I belted out to him.

Later that night after the kids were fed, bathed and in bed, Nate and I went for a run up the hill.

“Beat ya!” I cheered when I shifted back into my human form as we got to the top.

“Well when you have four legs us my two, it’s sort of unfair love.” He laughed out, partially winded.

“Fine, rematch when I’m not pregnant then.” I cackled as I wrapped my arms around him.

“Deal” Nate leaned down and kissed my lips delicately.

We stayed up on the hill for a while and made out like a couple teenagers. I put on some clothes that I had kept on the hill and we walked back down to the house.

As we got to the porch, I pulled him to sit down with me.

After a few minutes, I took my head off his shoulder and looked at him. “You know what Nate?” He jumped a little at the excitement in my voice.

He laughed and held his chest. “Oh man Blue, you startled me, what are you so excited about?”

I smiled big at him, “five”

“Five what?” He asked with a furrowed brow.

“Five years, it was five years ago today that you found me.”

He sat and thought for a minute. “You’re right, it has been five years. Guess it would be an anniversary, right?”

“Yup” I said joyously. “The anniversary of the beginning of my fairy tale.” I laughed.

“Well Happy Anniversary my love and mate.” Nate whispered as he leaned in and kissed me passionately.