Chapter 7

*** Thank you for making my book a success!!!! I appreciate you all... Enjoy, oh and this chapter contains sexual content, so heads up! ***

Chapter 7

He took his hands from his face and kneeled down on the floor next to me. “Don’t go, in such a short time Blue, you have found a way to fill my heart in a way that no one ever has. When I said that I love you, I meant it, I love both of you.”

“Really, even though now you know what I am, I’m not human Nate, how can you love a monster?” I started tearing up and fought as hard as I could to keep them at bay.

“Because you are not a monster, you are my Blue, and I am not going to stop loving you just because of what you are.”

I could not hold back any longer, the tears started pouring out of me and I grabbed Nate and pulled him into a hug causing my leg to shift and pain to radiate through me. I stiffened up and I know Nate felt me when I did.

“What’s the matter, are you in pain, can I get you anything?”

I giggled a little at his need to help me. “It’s okay, we heal very quickly.” I said running my hand down his cheek.

“What about when I found you, you took days to wake up and for your bruises and cuts to heal.”

 “That’s because of how unhealthy and malnourished I was. When we are healthy, which I am now, we can heal quickly.” He nodded as if to say that he understands. “I have a favor to ask of you Nate.”

“Anything Blue.”

  “Please don’t tell Helen, I know she thinks that werewolves are cool, but the fewer people that know, the better. Technically if my Pack found out that you know, they would not hesitate to kill both of us.” Nate laughed but when he saw how serious I was, he stopped.

“You’re not kidding are you?”

“Yeah, so it’s very important that you never tell anyone.”

“Um, okay, promise.” He said nervously. “So is the baby going to be one as well?”

“Yes it is, Grady was my mate, he was the one picked for me by the Moon Goddess. Mates are destined to love each other, need each other, not torture and beat them. He is a sick son of a bitch that I want nothing to do with. Unfortunately we have a bond that will never be broken. The scar on my neck was from the day that met, Grady and I were destined to be mates, but there is no real bond until the female is marked and mated.

“What do you mean by mated?” Nate asked me.

“Sex Nate, it means have sex.”

“Oh, sorry.”

  “It’s okay, so he marked me which started the process of my heat.”

He looked baffled. “Hold on…heat?”

“Yeah, every six months female werewolves go into heat for several days. This is the time when we can get pregnant.” I instantly put my hand to my stomach and could notice that I was getting a little bump to my tummy. “Sorry, did I scare you with all that?”

“Not at all, it’s great to know all of this about you.” He said with an inquisitive smile on his face.

“Thank you…” I said in almost a whisper.

He seemed confused. “For what?”

“For being so trustworthy, for being amazing, for being you.”

 He gave me a light kiss and I asked him to take me upstairs which he did and put me into his bed. My leg was not hurting as bad now, so I was able to sleep comfortably in the arms of the man I love.