Chapter 6

*** Hope you are all enjoying Black & Blue... I am enjoying all the comments and votes... thank you!!!!***

IrishEyez

Chapter 6!!!!

We laid together in my bed just two pools of sweat, exhausted and trying to take in what had just happened.

“Are you okay?” Nate asked me as he turned onto his side toward me so we were spooning.

“More than okay, I have never been happier than I have at this very moment.”

He placed a kiss onto my shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, bringing his hand down to settle onto my stomach. I placed mine over his and we fell asleep that way.

We were asleep for hours and probably would not have woken up if Helen didn’t start knocking at the door.

“Blue, have you seen Nate? Charlie is here and we thought he was out in the barn, but he’s not.” I flipped and saw Nate laughing and holding a finger to his lips to say “Shhhh.”

“No, I haven’t seen him, but I’ll come down in a moment to help you look for him.” I was trying my hardest to not crack a smile or burst out laughing.

“Okay, so go down with her and take her into the kitchen. I’ll go to the workshop and you come find me there.”

“Got it.” We have each other a quick kiss after we dressed and I walked out the bedroom looking for sign of anyone being around. He made a mad dash for back steps while I took the front ones. I was met by Helen who was waiting for me on the front porch.

“Any sign of him yet?” I asked her.

“None, he wouldn’t just go off without telling someone.” She seemed really concerned.

“Has anyone checked the woods?”

“No, he always tells me when he’s going out there. You never know what kind of wild creatures are in there.” I let a small smile come across my lips and quickly corrected myself before she noticed.

“Well, that’s the truth. Come on, let’s go look.” The path to the woods goes right past the work shop. As we approached the shop, I could hear the music and knew that he got in there. “I’m going to check the shed,” I walked over to it, barely making a sound. I knew that Helen was watching me, so I tried to not make it to obvious that I knew Nate was in there.

Looking through the window, I see his back to the door, so I take full advantage of it. The door makes barely a sound as I open it and sneak up to Nate, taking a stance to pounce. I jump right onto his back.

“Holy Shit!” Nate yelled at the top of his lungs as I attached myself to him.

In one quick motion, he had me flipped and I was now facing him, once he realized it was me, he gently set me down on the workbench. “Damn-it Blue, I could’ve hurt you or the baby.”

 I said nothing; I just stared into his eyes and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to me. Letting a devilish grin play across my lips, I pulled him even closer until our faces were barely touching. I could hear Helen coming, so I make my move fast. I bit his bottom lip and sucked on it. “I can’t get enough of you, but your mom is coming.” I gently nudged him away as Helen walked in.

“So, you did find him, Nate where have you been?” Nate’s face was flush and his eyes full of lust, such a huge turn on.

 “Um, I was in here, what’s the matter ma?”

“I thought Charlie said that he checked in here, anyway it’s getting late and if you two are still going out tonight you’d better get chores done.”