Day 9: Pet Adoption AU

The pet shop door opened with a little 'ding!' As the family of three walked inside.

"So, Avery, what are you looking for?" Winston asked. Avery looked at the rows of dogs, cats, and other pets waiting to be adopted.

"I-I don't really know. I'm not exactly a definite dog or cat person." He replied, looking around. He decided to venture on his own to another part of the store. He smiled at the playful pups who all tried to get his attention. His attention however was drawn to one, a small beagle who yipped at him and wagged his tail excitedly.

"Hey there, little fella. Aren't you such an adorable little pupper?" He cooed, teaching down into the pen to pet his little head. A noise from behind caused him to turn around, but it was only one of his dads walking over to find him.

"What did you find over here, Aves?" Alden asked, looking at the beagle. Avery's smile grew.

"I think I know who I want." He said, pointing to the dog, who sniffed and licked his hand.

~~~~~

Avery's giggles were unstoppable as his new pet beagle viciously "attacked" his face with kisses. Winston looked back from the passenger seat.

"He really is cute, kiddo. We might steal him from you!" He teased, scratching behind the dog's ear. Avery whined and pulled him closer.

"Not a chance." He retorted sternly, before laughing once more.

Very short n sweet, basically a part 2 to yesterday's AU, with big time skip tho

Not much ending A/N cuz me tired

Goodnight everybody

Peace out my dudes✌🏻🍪