Day 14: Valentine's Day Fight Makeup AU

Again, this one's more of a prompt... :P Here we gooooo!

Dillon didn't know what to expect when he walked in the door after work, but it definitely wasn't his boyfriend running into his arms, sobbing.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" He blubbered, burying his face into the crook of Dillon's neck. He pulled Winston away, looking into his puffy red eyes.

"Hey, hey! What do you mean? What are you sorry for?" He asked softly. Winston took a deep breath, hitching every few seconds as he held back tears.

"I...I don't know! You-You've been so c-closed off this past week! I started worrying tha-that I made you mad... You are always out late, a-and when you come home you go right upstairs!" He looked down as he let more tears flow.

"Am-Am I not good enough?" He asked quietly. Dillon led his boyfriend to the couch and sat him down.

"Winston...you are the best person I have ever met. Don't think you aren't good enough, because I love you with all of my heart." He paused for a second, "you know how I love to surprise you on holidays right?" He added. Winston sniffled and nodded.

"Well, what's the date today?" He asked with a small smile. Winston looked up.

"F-February 14th, wh-? Oh...Oh." It clicked in his mind. "I'm an idiot..." He griped. Dillon laughed.

"No, no you aren't!" Dillon reassured. He pulled out a heart shaped box and handed it to him. "Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled, kissing Winston on the cheek. He blushed as he opened the box. A bunch of his favorite candies were inside.

"There's much more. Come with me!" Dillon took Winston by the wrist and led him out to his car. They got in and drove off. Winston sat in the passenger seat happily. He was glad the situation turned out how it did, rather than what he'd thought was going to.

I was thinking what about instead of an actual fight, a bf gets the wrong idea and gets upset and leads to cute reassurance fluffiness

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪