Day 11: Bad Day Cuddling AU

This doesn't really seem like an AU to me, more like a prompt but eh let's roll with it. I friggin LOVE cuddles after a bad day!💖💖💖

Dillon flinched as the front door slammed shut. He turned and saw his boyfriend, Avery, locking it with a frown.

"Oh, hey babe!" He called cheerfully, "reruns of The Office are on, wanna watch with me?" He asked with childlike glee. Dillon was always a happy camper.

"No. I want to just be alone." He said back, heading toward the kitchen. Dillon got up and followed him.

"Aves? Are you okay?" He asked, "do you want to ta-?"

"I said I'm fine!!" He snapped. Dillon flinched back, feeling hurt. His shoulders slumped.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'll be out here if you need anything." He tried to keep the positivity in his voice as he left.

"Wait! Wait! Don't leave!" Avery suddenly shouted, "I-I'm sorry..." he added, the tears didn't have to be seen for Dillon to know they were there.

"Oh, Aves...don't cry, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to yell." Dillon reassured, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"I-I just had a really bad day today..." He explained, "can-can we just sit in the couch and...hug?" He asked. Dillon smiled.

"Of course, babe. We can sit and laugh our asses off at the television like true couples do." He said with the usual pep in his step.

"This is why I love you." Avery gushed, burying his head in Dillon's shoulder, "you're always there for me, even when I'm being an ass. You know that your hugs and cuddles will always work."

"I guess I'm just magical." Dillon teased, kissing his forehead. The two laughed, and went well into the night, watching TV and barely leaving each other's arms. They were glad to have each other.

So to make up for yesterday's horrible posting time, have this one super duper early, not even at 10 o clock yet look at that!

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪