Day 29: Breakfast Fluff AU

Basically just gonna be pure fluff stuff don't expect an actual plot to this lololol

Chandler hopped down the stairs happily. He turned the corner into the dining room, spotting Ashton and Dillon sitting at the table. Smiling, he walked over and leaned down over the back of Ashton.

"Morning, gorgeous..." he teased, kissing Ashton's cheek. Ashton groaned.

"Please. If you think this is gorgeous in the morning then you're delusional." He scoffed. Chandler smirked, taking a seat next to him.

"Well, then mark me down as extremely delusional..." Ashton looked over at his boyfriend with a confused look.

"Are you always this flirty in the morning?" He asked. Chandler just shrugged. Ashton turned back to his cereal, munching away at it. Winston came out from the kitchen with a plate of scrambled eggs and sausages.

"Thanks, babe." Dillon reaches up to kiss his boyfriend, "you're the best cook ever." Winston giggled a little and blushed.

"Thanks. Oh! Chandler, I almost forgot!" He rushed back to the kitchen, bringing out another plate with a fried egg and orange juice.

"I made you some eggs too!" Chandler was pleasantly surprised.

"Wow...Thanks, dude. What can I do to pay you back?" He offered. Winston put his hands up to stop him.

"No repayment needed. I love doing things for my friends. And my more-than friends..." he teased, winking to Dillon.

"Why don't you ever cook me breakfast?" Chandler playfully whined to Ashton. The latter looked up from his now empty bowl.

"Because I can't cook at all," He said with a small laugh, "why do you think I eat cereal all the time?" Chandler wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Oh, Ashy...I'll care for you all my life if I have to." He declared dramatically. Ashton accepted his affection, but scrunched his face at the statement.

"And have you always look at me like I'm a snack? No way." He retorted.

"But you do be lookin' like a snack..." Chandler's eyes trailed down, and were quickly pulled back up by Ashton.

"Ah ah...none of that." He scolded. Then he smirked.

"Save it for tonight."

I kinda wanted to have Ashton call him "big boy" at the end as well but I wasn't sure if that was too far...

Btw they all have a house together so they're obviously all over 18 so the end is not bad at all

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪