Day 13: Date Night AU

"Alright, I've got the popcorn!" Dillon exclaimed happily as he poured it from the microwaved bag into a big bowl.

"Good! Now hurry before the movie starts!" Winston called from the living room. Dillon carried the bowl with him to the couch, plopping down next to his boyfriend.

They watched the movie peacefully, cuddling up close to each other. Dillon even fed Winston some popcorn, which eventually led to a mini popcorn throwing war.

Dillon dodged a flying kernel of popcorn and fell back on the couch. Winston dove on top of him. He smirked and winked at him.

"Hey there, cutie..." He whispered. Dillon laughed and shook his head.

"Calm down there, babe. Don't get too excited!" He teased, "...yet." He added with his own seductive wink. Winston gasped and playfully pushed him.

"Oh my god, I was only joking!" He started laughing uncontrollably. Dillon made a mock sad face, dragging a finger down his cheek to represent a tear.

"Aww, don't be sad. We can go upstairs and cuddle if you like." He offered. Dillon's face lit up.

"Oooh yeah!" He exclaimed. Winston held up a finger.

"After you help me pick up this popcorn." Dillon sighed.

"Fiiiiine." He moaned. Winston smiled triumphantly.

"Thank you." He leaned closer, "I love you so much." He gushed, kissing Dillon.

"I love you too, you big puffball." Dillon teased.

Short af, but cute gay date night?

#Goals

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪