Day 19: High School Crush AU

What's this??? The characters from Homiesexual making an appearance in something non g/t (and they're also not obviously attracted to each other)??? No way...

"Uh...Dillon? You're staring again." Chandler smirked, pulling his friend behind the wall with him.

"I can't help it. Ashton is just...adorable. I wish I could get close enough to just touch his smooth face..." Dillon sighed, staring into space. Chandler rolled his eyes, and snapped his fingers.

"Dillon." He called again. He snapped out of it once more. Then, he turned to face the long haired boy.

"Hey, you're friends with Ash." He randomly stated. Chandler gave him a look.

"Yeah. And...?" He prompted.

"And maybe you could...talk to him for me? About me?" Dillon asked with a pleading face. Chandler sagged his shoulders. They both turned and peeked at Ashton again. He was sitting at his usual lunch table, laughing with some of his friends, Eli, Alden, and Winston.

"I've tried to talk to him before, but he just kinda freezes and leaves as quickly as possible." Dillon recalled sadly.

"Maybe it's because you're a senior, and he's a sophomore. We can come off as a little intimidating sometimes." Chandler explained.

"True...See this is why I want you to help me. You're a lot more, well, approachable, I guess." He replied, motioning up and down at Chandler.

"I would be offended, but since we're talking about me and you, that's understandable. I mean, you're a cliché jock, muscles for days, and you might have a case of resting bitch face..." Chandler listed. Dillon groaned. He leaned against the wall, putting his face into his hands.

"Why do I have to like him?" He asked, dragging out several syllables, "he's younger, not very athletic, kind of a nerd, but...he's just so pure, and happy, a-and almost innocent. I know it sounds weird and maybe a little dramatic, but I just want to wrap my arms around his smaller body and just shield him from the harsh reality of this world." Chandler was at a literal mood for words. He had never opened up like this before. Not even in previous conversations about Ashton.

"If the sparkle in his eyes ever fizzles out...so will my heartbeat." Dillon finished.

"Wow...this is one serious crush, dude..." Chandler said after a moment of silence.

"So...yo-you'll talk to him?" Dillon asked hopefully. Chandler put a hand on the slightly taller boy's shoulder.

"After hearing that mini speech. Of course I will." He replied, "if you truly care so much for him, I'd be honored to possibly set you two up." Chandler smiled. Dillon grinned back.

"Alright, I'm gonna walk over there now. Nice and easy. Don't stare or you might attract attention." Chandler whispered, before turning around and heading to the table. Dillon watched as everyone at the table gave Chandler a small wave as he sat down. He sighed to himself. Would it really work out? He thought to himself.

He pushed the negative thoughts away. Why don't we find out first? He thought. Smiling a little, he stood up, and went to his own lunch table.

Dishton
Dashton
Ashlon
Choose a ship name because I can't

Peace out my dudes!✌🏻🍪