I

"For the last time! Yes I am 100% transferring to your school." You then shoot a basket and score.

Turning around you face your friends Iris, Joe and Jaehyun who were all playing with you. They all went to the same school, and you were about to too.

"So this isn't like a prank or anything?" Jaehyun asks you.

"Oh my god, did you not hear what I said?!" You sighed out, super agitated with the male who was asking you the questions.

"I'm just making sure." He shrugs.

"You even dyed your hair silver and everything." Iris said, running her hand through your newly dyed hair.

You didn't live in the part of Seoul your friends lived in. It was the exact opposite side of the city you used to live in.

Your parents sent you out on your own to South Korea as they still lived in the states. To be more precise, they still lived in San Francisco, where you developed your love for basketball.

"Jaehyun do you have a better inflated ball?" You ask dribbling it a bit in dissatisfaction.

"Hmm? Yeah there's one over th-"

"JAEHYUN?!" A voice screams out from outside the court.

Everybody turns their head in the direction and see a guy in a basketball jersey walking towards the gate, waving at his friend like crazy.

"Ten?" A smile creeps up Jaehyun's face as he greets the guy.

The guy's eyes skim over your other two friends until they land on you.

"Who's this little cutie?" He asks Jaehyun, his arm resting on his shoulder.

"Oh, right. That's (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Ten." He introduces the two of you and he winks at you while you slightly cringe.

"Hey dude." You say back.

"I can smell the friend zone." Joe said from behind you as everybody laughed, Ten included.

"So you play?" He asks you as he could see the way you hold the basketball, was a way that not many would hold it.

"Do I play basketball?" You mock slightly. "Is that even a question." You smile at him.

"I like this kid." He smiles at you.

"Uh, she's the same age as Iris and Chenle." Jaehyun informs Ten as his smile drops a bit.

"Wait! You're 16?" He asks, bewildered.

"Yeah, why?" You ask him.

"What the heck I thought you were like 13 or something. You're so... small." He looks down at you. He hit a nerve. Big time.

"HEY! JUST CUZ IM SHORT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PICK ON ME ABOUT IT!" You shout at him as he backs down a bit.

"Sheesh. Tiny but explosive." He mumbles under his breath.

You cross your arms and 'hmph' angrily as he touched a sensitive spot.

"But for real. How tall are you?" He asks you.

"I'm 155 (5'1)." Your tone showed that you were very annoyed.

"And you play basketball?" He asks in bewilderment.

"Yes I do." You say, still angry. Ten looks at Jaehyun, astonished how you could even play basketball well enough, considering your height.

"She's really good. She's better than me." Jaehyun informs his friend. Ten was now really interested to see you play. Jaehyun was an amazing player in their team, and if you were better than him, that was saying a lot. Of course, he doubted it a bit.