V

Continuing to sketch, you purse your lips and slightly stick your tongue out as you kept messing up in one specific part while drawing a starfish of all things.

As you kept drawing, Racy, one of Haneul's friends saw Jisung staring at your book. She took a peek to see what it was and saw you drawing.

Smirking to herself, she made a plan. Secretly using her phone she texts Haneul.

Race❤️:
Hanny I got some tea ☕️

Hanny👑:
Spill it later when we meet up. I wanna ruin that bitch's life.

Race❤️:
I think I got a way ;)

Super oblivious that any of this is happening, you continue to draw as Donghyuck turns around asking Jisung for a pencil.

"Yah, are you even listening t-"

"Shhhh." Jisung hushes him, his hands over his friend's mouth.

Did he just place his dirty ass long ass fingers on my mouth?

Donghyuck peeled Jisung's hand off of his mouth as he looked at whatever Jisung was gawking at. Switching his gaze over to your notebook, he saw your masterpieces as you traced your pencil lightly and gracefully over the paper, lightly sketching the next creature you were going to draw.

When he laid his eyes on the dolphins and narwhals swimming together, he automatically thought of Chenle. Why? Have you heard his dolphin laughs?

Not only did he think of that, but he remembered when you and him were hugging at gym.

A smug smile crept his features. If anybody would see him right now, they would think he just escaped a mental asylum or something.

It was now his mission to get the two of you to meet, and maybe go even further than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking with Donghyuck to the basketball court at the park near school, you guys were loud as heck.

Like, you and him were surprised nobody called the cops on you two as you made a huge ruckus and when laughing, Donghyuck screamed his laughter and you died even more because of his laugh.

"Did you take an art elective this year?" He randomly asks you. It drew your attention and you nodded.

"Of course I did. It was either that or Media and Lord knows that librarians are the worst at teaching classes." You say, half lying as you didn't like people knowing about your dying passion on drawing.

"Really? That's why?" He asks surprised but also like he doubted you.

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, you seem more like a Media type of girl." He jokes.

"Boy I don't even remember the last time I even read a book. I don't even read the textbooks at school. I just pretend to." You admit to him as he busts into laughter. "It's true though!"

Walking through the gates of the empty basketball court, some people from school were giving you two looks.

Grabbing a basketball you shoot it into the hoop with ease, a little before the three-pointer line.

Donghyuck sees this and smirks to himself as you two play a quick game, obviously cheating and stuff while Iris arrives and throws her shoe at Donghyuck because he was ignoring her.