XXXV

"Oh yeah? Like you could do any better." He retorted to you. Your grip grew on the basketball you were holding.

You broke out of your trance, and looked up at him. He had this fire in his eyes. You liked it.

"Watch me." You step closer to him, your faces mere inches apart.

"I will." He smirked at you.

He looked to your lips and back at your eyes. Without even realizing it, he pecked your lips quickly.

"And if you fail," he began, a smirk growing on his face. "You have to date me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yang Yang!" You called out for him, waving to him as he smiled towards you. He jogged over to you and gave you a quick hug before walking inside the gymnasium with you.

He looked casual yet stylish with his choice of outfit. He had a beige colored Gucci hoodie and black ripped jeans with some black vans. He was always flexing on you.

"Hey. I brought money for later." He smiled, making you giggle at his stupidness.

"You're such an idiot." You shook your head and dragged him over to where your friends were. All the girls from your basketball team had been staring at him like he was some type of alien or some type of greek god. Which, yeah he kinda looked like one. You'll admit it.

"Guys, this is my cousin Liu Yang Yang." You introduced him as he sent a smile and wave. Jinie had been blushing like crazy but remained somewhat calm.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jinie." She smiled. Now it was Yang Yang's turn to blush like crazy.

"Yang Yang?!" You hear somebody call for him. Looking on the court, you see Jaehyun waving to you like an idiot as Mark scanned the crowd next to him.

You both waved and you gave him a thumbs up for good luck. He winked at you, making you roll your eyes.

"What a flirt." Yang Yang laughs at Jaehyun's stupidness, seeing how Doyoung scolded him and pointed to Chenle and then you.

This bitch be talking about me being part of his OTP again...

Jaehyun looked like he then understood what Doyoung was saying and looked back up at you. He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged his head where Chenle was, smirking during the whole signal he was sending you.

"Oh? Is there some tea that needs to be spilt?" Yang Yang looked over to you.

"Only that she's dating Chenle." Iris speaks up. Yang Yang's eyes widened and his head whipped to you.

"Am not!" You defended yourself. You smacked Iris' shoulder.

"Oooh~ Tea." He sings out, making you blush.

"Shut up! I'm not dating anybody!" You whine as they laugh at you. You were shaking Yang Yang by his collar, as he giggled at your flustered form. Chenle glanced up to see you and had this feeling grow inside of him.

What is he doing with her? He should learn about personal space.

He was ticked off by him being so close to you, he even forgot that you were related to the stupid kid. He tsked and went to drink a little bit of water as he was a little tired out from warm ups.

"Ooh. Somebody's jealous." He looks behind him to see Taeyong smirking. "It's okay. It's only her cousin." Chenle rolls his eyes at his friend a small smile tugging at his lips.

"I'm not jealous, you are." He replied and Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"Me? Why would I be jealous? And when people are jealous they tend to say that you know." He said matter-of-factly. Chenle knew he was right but he didn't wish to admit it.