XLVIII

"You were right about Sammy being cute." He said. You chuckled  along with him after his statement, seeing them hug tightly.

"When am I ever wrong?" You cockily smiled. He scoffed playfully and kept quiet, wanting to fall asleep again.

"I love you a lot." He smiled. You caressed his face, grinning widely.

"I love you too, Chenle."

2(yang):
i can hear yall say i love you to each other
dIsGuStInG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back~" You chimed in as you set your coat on the coat rack. One of the maids took your purse and keys to your room as you smiled down at Sammy. He came in running from the hall, hugging your legs.

"Sis!" He smiled. You laughed lightly and saw Chenle on the couch with a sprawled out YangYang.

"What are you two even doing?" You asked as they looked back sleepily to you.

"We were trying not to sleep-" Chenle was interrupted as he yawned out.

"Because we just played two hours of Just Dance." Your cousin finished. You grimaced at the thought of dancing for that long and pecked Chenle on the temple of his head and patted YangYang's head.

"Y'all are stupid."

"We know." They chimed in at the same time.

"Did you guys eat?" You asked them.

"We ordered take out. It should be in the bag." YangYang called out as he saw your figure in the kitchen. He noticed that you looked a little taller. "Dude did you grow?"

"That's what I said!" Chenle exclaimed. They both started laughing until they felt you flick their forehead.

"You guys are mean." You sulked. "But yes I did. And I'm wearing shoes that give me height." You looked down at your shoes, seeing how they gave you about an inch or so.

"So now what?" He asked. You shrugged and sat by the coffee table, placing down your chopsticks.

"I dunno. YangYang's gonna party." You laughed and saw how his face paled. He shook his head in denial and massaged his forehead.

"Nope. Not doing that anymore." He sighed out. "I'll probably just play some video games honestly. Oh crap I gotta go Christmas shopping!" He exclaimed. You both laughed at him and he checked his phone for something.

"I wanna go!" Sammy said. YangYang smiled and nodded.

"Sure! You and I can go Christmas Shopping. Let me shower and then we can go." He said while getting up to go to the bathroom. Sammy smiled and nodded. He sat on your lap as you fed him a little bit of food.

"What do you wanna do today?" You asked Chenle. He shrugged and checked his phone.

"Movie night?" He suggested. You hummed and nodded, grabbing the napkin besides you to help wipe your brother's mouth. Chenle got up to use the other bathroom to take a quick shower since he felt icky and disgusting.