LII

"Are you comfortable?" He asked, wanting to make sure you were alright. You hummed and laid your head down on his chest, snuggling up against him.

"I'm feeling just fine." You smiled softly. He smiled to himself, feeling accomplished. He made you happy. That was enough for him

"As long as you're happy, I am too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't leave~" Sammy pleaded to you. You could only feel bitterly and kissed his head. You frowned looking down at him since he looked super sad. It really hurt you to see him so emotionally unstable right now. But it wasn't like you could do anything at the moment.

"I know it's hard buddy." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No fair! Chenle left already and you and YangYang will leave too." He frowned. You forced a smile on your lips and kissed his head. You felt really bad for leaving him, guilty even.

"You'll be with me soon. I promise it. 3 more months and we'll be back together." You smiled. His bottom lip trembled and he ran into your arms, hugging you. Your heart broke seeing him cry over you.

You bit on your bottom lip, trying not to cry. You wanted to stay strong in front of him and probably cry over him while you were with YangYang.

"Sammy~ Look at me, sweetheart." You said. He sniffled and looked up at you, catching the hiccups. You smiled softly and kissed his head. "Be a good boy for me. When you come to Korea, Chenle and I will be waiting for you and Chenle can sleep over as many tomes as you want, alright?"

"O-okay." He said. You kissed his cheek and saw your Uncle pick him up in your arms. He laid his head on your Uncle's shoulder, looking away from you.

"We need to get going." YangYang pulled you over. You nodded and gulped, nervous and not prepared to get home. You had responsibilities that you had begun to work on after a couple if days with the help of Chenle.

You didn't really know much about government paperworks but luckily, Chenle's parents did. They helped you out along the way while Chenle was just your stress reliever while he cuddled you as you worked. Even if he kind of had no idea what the hell you were doing, he was still next to you.

You really missed Chenle and needed a 'Lele-kiss' right now. Chenle just managed to have that specific kind of touch on you. His kisses or hugs always felt better than anybody else's. Maybe it was just the fact that you knew he would only kiss you or that he would only ever show you affection while he could sacrifice the rest of his friends in return for a single grape. Or maybe it was just both.

"Sammy I have to go now." You said to him, going behind your uncle, trying to face him. He had a tear running down his face and you frowned. He wiped it away quickly and sniffled as you gave him one last kiss on his head. "I'll miss you very much but you'll be with me very soon."

"I love you, sis." He replied and kissed your cheek. You smiled, patting his head. A small smile grew on his lips yet a tear fell down his face at the same time. Your phone vibrated and you kissed him one last time before walking away with YangYang, not forgetting to wave goodbye.

You had to decline at first but then you found a nice spot with YangYang where nobody was so you could call back whoever called you. Your wonderful cousin had left as well to go buy some food and coffee to keep you awake during the plane ride.