II

"Do you think they know each other?" Jisung asked Renjun.

"I mean probably. If they talked to each other informally then I guess so." Renjun answers back.

The teacher went on and on about whatever subject you were even in. You didn't even know what subject you were in right now as you scanned your student schedule for your school week. You occasionally whispered to Iris about where some of your classes were and the teacher seemed to give zero shits about anything in general.

She didn't even bother to ask some students questions as she went on with the class.

The bell soon rings and everybody walks to their next class. You actually had an idea of where your class was and walked towards the door.

Somebody calls out your name as you turn around and look at the person behind you. He had bright red hair and was smiling a wide smile at you.

"Hi, I'm Donghyuck but everybody calls me Haechan. Do you need any help to get to your next class?" He asked you.

"Hmm? Oh no. I actually have an idea of where the biology room is." You laugh. He smiles and walks with you in the same direction.

"I actually have biology right now too." He walks next to you as you head up the stairs to the third floor.

Walking by, many girls whisper and point at you. You see one of them make a sign about height and imagine that they are talking about you and how short you were.

Some girl comes up to you and stops you and Haechan in your tracks.

"I don't remember this school being for toddlers." She mocks as people around her laugh with her.

"And I don't remember this school saying they have fake hoes in it." You said back.

"Oh shit." Haechan mumbles next to you.

The girl looks disgusted at you and one of her friends behind her steps in.

"Don't be mean to Haneul and watch your language hoe." She looks down on you.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to your friend Anal, asshole or whatever her name was." You smirk back at them. People around start to spectate and the girls huff and disappear. The crowd resumes to whatever they were doing and Haechan started at you in awe.

"Tiny but fierce. I like it." He smirks.

"There's more where that came from." You smile at him. He smiles back at you and conversations continue between the two of you. He begins to tell you some crazy stories of how he pranked his friends and the things he's said to other people. You die of laughter with him before turning to go into the classroom.

"He said it was a spoiler and he freaking threw me onto the ground and attacked me. Like what the heck." Haechan proceeds to tell you as you both die of laughter.

The teacher seemed to not even give any damns as all he did was play a Bill Nye video about cells or something and Haechan was slowly falling asleep next to you.

His head jerked back and it knocked over some girl's metal water bottle as it made a clang sound as it fell on the floor. Haechan got so scared he fell out of his chair and the chair also fell.