XXVIII

"Can I ask how tall you are?" He looked at her and saw how she towered above everyone.

"I'm 189 cm." She smiles (one of my friends is actually that tall oof)

"WHAT THE HELL THAT'S LEGIT DOUBLE MY SIZE!" You screamed as everyone laughed.

"Can we compare this height difference?" Henry smiled playfully.

Noyama laughed lightly, walking towards you. You turn your back and she lines up, back to back.

"Now that is what I call a height difference." Henry says making everyone laugh.

You glanced upwards and only saw the back of her head and her long black hair.

"What's your name again? Noya?" You asked and she giggled.

"It's Noyama but I like Noya better." She giggled and you smiled.

"Bro this is like watching a blade of grass talk to a tree." Kiki smiled and you rolled your eyes.

"Shut it Kiki!" You said at her and she smirked.

"Leave my smol bean alone." Noya hugged you close to her and you crossed your arms.

"I am not a small bean! I am-"

"(L/N) (Y/N)? Right?" Henry asked and you nodded.

So my assumption was right. She is part of the (L/N) family. This girl has millionaire parents. So what the hell is she doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how did try outs go?" Joe asked as you walked home while eating some ice cream even though it was cold out.

"It went well. I like this new coach. He's chill but knows his stuff." You informed him while walking in the middle of them.

"And he's low key hot?" She giggled out making you and Joe roll your eyes.

"Of course you said that. But also, the girls are all super nice. Especially my girl Noya and my Cap Jinie." You patted your heart while smiling and closing your eyes. Joe rolls his eyes at that and scoffs playfully.

"Noya is mad tall. I even feel intimidated while walking next to her." He shudders from the memory of him running into her and feeling intimidated as he saw a giant in front of him.

"She's a sophomore like me. And she's just a shy little bean, she's not scary at all."

"Dude if Noya is a little bean. what are you?" Iris jokes around with you.

"A mitochondria... iS tHe PoWeRhOuSe Of ThE cElL." You and Joe said the last part simultaneously and laughed right after.

Looking through the windows, you see a group of boys at the front of the store, looking very familiar.

Shit that's Chenle.

You look away and keep walking in the sunset with Joe and Iris. Iris and Joe glance over to where you had been looking and see Chenle.